Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• jamesster, Sharkly, JrMasterModelBuilder and 8 others thanked this

Xiron

Looking very good. :glasses:

I was wondering, and I don't know if you yet know the answer to this, but are those the maximum map sizes or can they be be larger? Because I did notice all .TDF files are the same in byte length, and it seems there is a hard respawn at map borders (I recall removing all kill zones in the .WRL and I still got 'killed' at the edge.)

Sharkly

Dude, I love you. Any chance the source code could be made available for this later? I'd be really interested to look through that.

WillKirkby

Looking very good. :glasses:
I was wondering, and I don't know if you yet know the answer to this, but are those the maximum map sizes or can they be be larger? Because I did notice all .TDF files are the same in byte length, and it seems there is a hard respawn at map borders (I recall removing all kill zones in the .WRL and I still got 'killed' at the edge.)

No idea!

‚Äč1f603.png

Dude, I love you. Any chance the source code could be made available for this later? I'd be really interested to look through that.

Maybe once it's less of a hacked-together mess.

I (badly) hacked LR2 model support into my raytracer. Runs really slowly, but enjoy:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Sharkly, JrMasterModelBuilder, McJobless and 6 others thanked this

WillKirkby

So uh, yeah.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• jamesster, Sharkly, Xiron and 5 others thanked this

Xiron

Swweeeeeeeeeeeet. I'm kind of hoping a model converter will be made soon so we can put our own models in the game. :3

Sharkly

I'm kind of hoping a model converter will be made soon so we can put our own models in the game. :3

I'm hoping the same thing, both import and export features would be really handy. The pressure's on!