Photo

Hello Y'all

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

le717

I'm late to the party, but better late than never. :P

Hi. I'm le717. You'll see me around, I'm sure of it. No, I do not have any waffles, landslides, or animated gifs for you. In fact, I usually don't have anything to give but my greetings. So hi.

It's not really considered a "food combo" like scrambled eggs and maple syrup or bacon and jelly on toast, or peanutbutter and fried eggs on a sandwich with cheese, it's actually a legitimate southern dish.

You're making me hungry for chicken and waffles. Stop it. :P

EDIT: Are you from the southern US or just heard is a southern dish? :P
  • Seaborgium thanked this

Seaborgium

Seaborgium

Insufferable Sesquipedalian Grouse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

I'm late to the party, but better late than never. :P

Hi. I'm le717. You'll see me around, I'm sure of it. No, I do not have any waffles, landslides, or animated gif for you. In fact, I usually don't have anything to give but my greetings. So hi.

It's not really considered a "food combo" like scrambled eggs and maple syrup or bacon and jelly on toast, or peanutbutter and fried eggs on a sandwich with cheese, it's actually a legitimate southern dish.

You're making me hungry for chicken and waffles. Stop it. :P

EDIT: Are you from the southern US or just heard is a southern dish? :P

Don't worry "hi" is a very legitimate greeting :).

As for your question about the south, no, I'm from California. My family did live in the Midwest for a while, so that helped kindle our love of fried chicken. My dad loves making fried chicken, so every once in a while we have fried chicken, and sometimes we'll make waffles to go with them.

And yes you should be hungry for chicken and waffles. Very hungry :P

jamesster

jamesster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts
... So how about you post some steampunk MOCs? :3

Seaborgium

Seaborgium

Insufferable Sesquipedalian Grouse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

... So how about you post some steampunk MOCs? :3

I was planning to. I've got to take pictures with a white backround, because they're in a rather cluttered garage. They're more romanticized Jules Verne style(sort of his vision of the future) steam punk.