• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

Drill Master

Drill Master

Drill Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

My internet is out again, so I can't help on the starship dock until 2am, unless someone has already continued it? I'd like to keep working on it though, so I'll probably be on tonight around 2 to finish that floor.

Fushigisaur

My internet is out again, so I can't help on the starship dock until 2am, unless someone has already continued it? I'd like to keep working on it though, so I'll probably be on tonight around 2 to finish that floor.

I knocked out the window on that floor, but otherwise i don't think it's been touched.

The Ace Railgun

And because I can, here's a secret Ore Museum I made somewhere on the server...

2014_02_24_17_09_13.png

McJobless

That RRU tower...it's brought tears to my eyes so far. Thank you.
  • McSpudz, Fushigisaur and The Ace Railgun thanked this

McSpudz

Dat tower....

I'm sold on it, I wanna see it all. Get me whitelisted on that server NOW! :D

Xiron

Get me whitelisted on that server NOW! :D

Done.

Xiron

So, I warp to my home only to find that MY WHOLE BACKYARD IS ON FIRE!

(I quickly put out the flames with the WE /ex commands, shoulda took a pic beforehand but oh well)

2014-02-25_151133_zpsbc15851c.png

Seriously don't know what happened, but since I haven't touched that area of the forest in a while (but beyond behind the camera I have yes), perhaps you can copy-paste an older version of that area the world via MCEdit to fix this?

2 hour later edit: Report from Brigs (neighbour), he said he got out of hand on his plan to replace an area with oak, and will now fix it.

jedi299

jedi299

Tortoise Feeder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Probably a freak lightning strike, but dang. That's a whole forest taken down! I'll see if I can find some other weird or bizarre things to screenshot on the server. :P

Xiron

Probably a freak lightning strike

Or, you know, this...

...Brigs (neighbour), he said he got out of hand on his plan to replace an area with oak....

He could of just asked a mod to use WE instead of going crazy and incompletely burning a bunch of random (the fun way. :P) trees.

Also, for secondary matters, it was near my private woods area original settlement place too, you would think I would have a say on the forest change because I settled there first... (and I never asked for a neighbour 50 blocks away, I had yard plans you know! : P)

jedi299

jedi299

Tortoise Feeder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Sorry, my end never got the edit for some reason. :P

Brigs

Brigs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Sorry about the fire. I was stupid enough to think that starting a fire on the west side of my house would be easy to contain; however I was unaware it also began spreading east towards Xiron's house, too. I will replace his backyard with birch trees, and compensate any items/animals damaged by my idiocy. Next time I want to clear an area, I will be removing the trees manually.

Also, I was unaware you had yard plans. I can try to move my home to another forest.

Xiron

and compensate any items/animals damaged by my idiocy.

I don't think any animals were harmed in the making of that film fire.

Also, I was unaware you had yard plans. I can try to move my home to another forest.

Well, I don't have any. YET. ;P
Still though, some personal space is nice. You can stay in the same forest, but pehaps not so close. (across the pond maybe?)

le717

gallery_2686_215_736935.png

why

• aidenpons thanked this

Xiron

-snip-
why

Because the server needed more waffle. Also, did I mention it has an interior too?

• The Ace Railgun thanked this

jedi299

jedi299

Tortoise Feeder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

That's one heckova waffle Xiron. You should probably not use so much milk in the next one.

• EXRicky thanked this