• Please log in to reply
469 replies to this topic

Drill Master

Drill Master

Drill Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

So I've been working on a little something on the new server (with some help from Xiron).

I present a battle style minigame in where 2 teams battle to defeat the other.

gallery_4309_397_853572.png

What you do:

Each team is supplied with bows and arrows and 1 flint and steel. The object of the game it to use shoot at the enemy's pillars and blow up their TNT by hitting the buttons underneath them, and also light the platform at their base.

gallery_4309_397_131852.png

Added in the middle are some getintheway bars to make it harder to get to the enemy base.

gallery_4309_397_996760.png

In order to win, your team MUST be the first to blow up the enemy's TNT and have the ENTIRE fire platform lit. (and keep it lit as the enemy will try to put it out.

Rules: Play nice, no breaking blocks, no outside items (empty your inventories before entering).

Now, my plan was to make it 4 people on each team at least. That means 8 people at a time must join the server. Hope this will persuade people to come back on? Possibly?

Anyway, that's about it. Let me know you wanna play.

• Xiron, The Ace Railgun and Shadowblaze thanked this

Shadowblaze

-Bunch of awesome stuff-

This is great! :thumbsup: Maybe we need to find a way to make it work well even with less players, and I think it's kinda small for an arena, we should expand it a bit.

Rules: Play nice, no breaking blocks, no outside items (empty your inventories before entering).

No breaking blocks? Do you know that you can set the player to adventure mode when he enters the arena, using command blocks?

Fushigisaur

No breaking blocks? Do you know that you can set the player to adventure mode when he enters the arena, using command blocks?

Command blocks have been disabled on the server. I know because I tried to use one for something myself :c

The Ace Railgun

Maybe we need to find a way to make it work well even with less players, and I think it's kinda small for an arena, we should expand it a bit.

It's actually the perfect size for just two teams of four, and if there where any less players it wouldn't be nearly as fun.

This looks fun though, i'd love to try a round sometime. 

• Drill Master thanked this

Drill Master

Drill Master

Drill Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

No breaking blocks?

That is based on a trust system in which I trust players to not break the map.

If you do I will ban you :P