402 replies to this topic

Drill Master

Drill Master

Drill Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

JimbobJeffers, ready and waiting!

How should times be organised? Should we set them individually (e.g. RobExplorien and I choose our own time) or are you hoping for a big group event?

I was planning on doing each pair seperately, like you and Rob one day, Fush and Brigs the next day, and so on, as long as times aren't an issue. I'm waiting for everyone to  say they're ready before continuing, then I'll probably do a mass PM to everyone to set up the times they can be on. Or something... I'll get it figured out once everyone replies.

• JimbobJeffers thanked this

Arthuriel

I'm ready to le :).

(If something intervenes, I will write you a message, DM).

RobExplorien

Separate rounds, okay, but how many members will there be online at the time of a round? I think it'd be nice if we had a few spectators to fill the stadium with. And the jury will consist of?

Xiron

Do you think we should be discussing this on the other forum? That is what it is for, right?

• Sharkly and The Ace Railgun thanked this

JimbobJeffers

The RRU tower looks amazing! I wish I could have helped building it :(

It is by no means finished yet, you can still help if you like :thumbsup:

Do you think we should be discussing this on the other forum? That is what it is for, right?

That would be preferable seeing as this topic is 20 pages long now, but if it's easier for you to manage Build Wars through this topic DM then I have no problem with that.

Drill Master

Drill Master

Drill Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
Previous posts acknowledged. Both Build Wars posts have been moved to the official RRUCraft website here:

http://rrucraft.webs...-championship-1

Please use that topic for anything Build Wars related.

le717

The server has gone down, JJ. The dynamap is up and says we are logged in, but we were all kicked by a connection timeout error and cannot log back in for the same error.

JimbobJeffers

Interesting... I've restarted the server, and since then Ace has logged in so maybe it's working again?

If not, which world were you in?

le717

Interesting... I've restarted the server, and since then Ace has logged in so maybe it's working again?

If not, which world were you in?

You forget, I am never online anywhere until Sunday afternoons. :P

Anyway, I think my latest post in the Screenshots topic answers your question (P.S. Yes). :P

Ben24x7

Ben24x7

Visible Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

*IMPORTANT*

Mr Jimbob, we need you. Minecraft has been updated to 1.7.7 due to a Security problem. The server still runs on 1.7.2, PLEASE update this. And if people are trying to log in right now but can't then its because the server is outdated due to the latest update.

JimbobJeffers

Eek... I'll check which version Bukkit is up to. What with all the plugins currently installed, it may be that you have to downgrade your client when using the server :/

Thanks for letting me know.

Drill Master

Drill Master

Drill Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
Ok. 7 out of the 8 members that joined the Build Wars are now locked in to the bracket. However, the 1 member failed to reply to the warning PM within the limit and has been removed from this Championship competition, but is still available to join the next Championship. I am now in need of 1 more member to join the Build Wars to finally get it under way. First person to say they want to gets the spot.

On another note, I will need at least 4 people on the server (not counting the 2 competitors of each round or myself) to be on. Along with me, those 4 will be the judges. Any additional members who wish to judge the builds are welcome, but 4 members minimum are needed. This is a community effort.

For more information, click the link below.

http://rrucraft.webs...-championship-1

le717

Can someone please refresh my memory as to when Build Wars is going to occur? I have time this afternoon, tomorrow, and most of Saturday to help judge. :)