Photo

RRU Minecraft Server

• Please log in to reply
402 replies to this topic

JimbobJeffers

Eek... I'll check which version Bukkit is up to. What with all the plugins currently installed, it may be that you have to downgrade your client when using the server :/

Thanks for letting me know.

Drill Master

Drill Master

Drill Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts
Ok. 7 out of the 8 members that joined the Build Wars are now locked in to the bracket. However, the 1 member failed to reply to the warning PM within the limit and has been removed from this Championship competition, but is still available to join the next Championship. I am now in need of 1 more member to join the Build Wars to finally get it under way. First person to say they want to gets the spot.

On another note, I will need at least 4 people on the server (not counting the 2 competitors of each round or myself) to be on. Along with me, those 4 will be the judges. Any additional members who wish to judge the builds are welcome, but 4 members minimum are needed. This is a community effort.

For more information, click the link below.

http://rrucraft.webs...-championship-1

le717

Can someone please refresh my memory as to when Build Wars is going to occur? I have time this afternoon, tomorrow, and most of Saturday to help judge. :)