Photo

RRU Minecraft Server

• Please log in to reply
402 replies to this topic

The Ace Railgun

If it's on the weekend I'll join in.

GordonFreeman

Put me down as a maybe. My "schedule" (HA!) is often changing. More or less due to the fact that my immediate family have no concept whatsoever of who I am, and just shove their own ridiculous stereotypes and insults down my throat and that they decide my personality.

So yeah, maybe.

EDIT: Would any of the Admins mind if I used the caverns underneath RRU Tower as a mine? I'm not interested in going near RRU tower itself, but the ores underneath

JimbobJeffers

Alright, thanks ya'll, we have nine people now which is great. I'll send out a PM soon with more details.

Would any of the Admins mind if I used the caverns underneath RRU Tower as a mine? I'm not interested in going near RRU tower itself, but the ores underneath

Hmmm... I'm not certain, but I think we'd planned on extending the RRU Tower underground too. Then again, that would mean that the blocks would be destroyed anyway, so I don't see why you can't have a dig around first.

Just don't build anything permanent there, in case the tower is to be built below-ground too.

GordonFreeman

Sure thing, I don't usually place anything in a mine other than the odd structure for getting across chasms, or filling up holes so I don't have a torch used up for no reason. I think that with RRU Tower you guys should probably make the first floor ceiling a bit higher, it looks a bit squashed, but that's just my opinion so...

Oh, and to the admin/mod who disconnected me (glad you did it though), it turns out I wasn't glitching, while I was AFK a zombie must have killed me, and because of that I was invisible. But I'm glad whoever disconnected me did it, because I probably wasn't going to be back for about two hours (underestimated how long I would be AFK for... sorry)

The Ace Railgun

That'd be me who disconnected you GF, I figured you where glitched or something :P (you kind of were, just not in the way I thought you were) but yeah I was just making sure it wasn't a server glitch Etcetera.

JimbobJeffers

UHC: Round 2

Today at 6pm UTC, eight bold adventurers entered the world of UltraHardcore. Four managed to survive until the end, but Xiron died just before extra game time was given to the rest of the players. The remaining three - Arthuriel, Shadowblaze and The Ace Railgun - all managed to last out, and so were teleported together for a final engagement of brutal combat.

Ace immediately preyed on Arthuriel's bewilderment, slaughtering him. Shadow then brought about his sword and cut off Ace's head!

The winner of this round is... Shadowblaze! Congratulations to you!
In second place was The Ace Railgun, in third was Arthuriel, and very close behind in fourth was Xiron, so commiserations to the three of you.

Within less than twenty minutes two competitors had already been killed by mobs. The remaining challengers managed to survive, on the whole, for another couple of hours before the deadly wild took its toll.

Well done to everyone who took part, it was an awesome round!
Round 3, the date of which has yet to be confirmed (but may be next Saturday), will hopefully have teams.

Awards

Best death: Joe9412, for accidentally killing himself using the /kill command as a joke.
Most shocking death: antillies, by Silverfish, so early on in the round.

• antillies, The Ace Railgun, aidenpons and 1 other thanked this

Shadowblaze

Did antillies seriously die by Silverfish? Aw, that was so unlucky. And lol to Joe9412 :P

Soo, next time teams you say? How will it work?

Arthuriel

Someone on the server told about his beautiful house (was it the user "jedi"?). Maybe we should give this player also an award for the most beautiful house ;).

The Ace Railgun

Group shot!

2014_02_08_11_04_45.png

I don't see Xi though

Xiron

When I had two hearts left I wondered off and was gonna build a skybase, but then I lost 1 heart from almost drowning, so I built a nice tall diving board instead (and there was a ladder to climb).

Spoiler

This was not far from JJ's base, actually. As I later found out.

Someone on the server told about his beautiful house (was it the user "jedi"?). Maybe we should give this player also an award for the most beautiful house ;).

Joe built it, jedi was suppose to visit.

jamesster

Well, I decided to pop on and go exploring/mining today, and ended up inadvertently linking my super secret lair of secrecy with Fush's deadly mine of death through a very long and twisty and deadly network of caves and shafts that goes under the village, spawn point, and close to the big airship hanger in the desert. Oops.

JimbobJeffers

That's alright, if you get turned into a potato then that's Fushi exacting his revenge.

Shadowblaze

Hey Jimbob, I was thinking that maybe for UHC you could make one round every week, but with different times for different continents. I mean, one week it's for European members and the next one is for American ones. I think that would fix a lot of timing issues.

The Ace Railgun

The only problem with that is, that there would be fewer players per round.

Shadowblaze

I didn't say that people from America can't play in European rounds, and vice versa. It's only a different time schedule I'm asking for.