Photo

Xiron's LR2 Mod Hub

Hud Texture Font Script Misc WRL Additional Bricks Laser Fence

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

Poll: Winter is here... (14 member(s) have cast votes)

Which World Should I Cover in Snow Next?

1. Sandy Bay (7 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Dino Island (3 votes [21.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.43%

3. Arctic (???) (2 votes [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

4. Xalax (2 votes [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Xiron

Made a short and sweet mod. It took me about 30-60 mins to make. Alternate laser fence colors! I have now saved you the trouble of painfully renaming the files to .tga, editing the colours, and renaming them back .MIP! I also included the original colour so you don't even have to back up!

There are 8 new colours, one flashy (rainboooooowz!), and one new style.

Shadowblaze

Made a short and sweet mod. It took me about 30-60 mins to make. Alternate lazer fence colors! I have now saved you the trouble of painfully renaming the files to .tga, editing the colours, and renaming them back .MIP! I also included the original colour so you don't even have to back up!

There are 8 new colours, one flashy (rainboooooowz!), and one new style.

Great! Can we have pictures though? I haven't reinstalled LR2 yet and I dunno what the mod looks like.

Xiron

Great! Can we have pictures though?

Do I have toooo?

Yes? *sigh* Fine, is this good enough? ;P (everything not included)

Added a poll.

Shadowblaze

It is, but what do the other styles look like?

Added a poll.

It seems that most of the guys want Sandy Bay. I think that it's a good idea, it's the main place in the game, like Nimbus Station in LU. But you should use the textures that are in the game, otherwise the style would look too different.

Xiron

It is, but what do the other styles look like?

But you should use the textures that are in the game, otherwise the style would look too different.

There is only one, and only one colour of it (don't know if it is yet worth doing other colours), and that well... is a surprise for the downloaders. ;)

Maybe I should release Martic snow covered Mars and see what you guys think of the new textures? I was planning to release it all at once, but this might be better before I go and do the rest of the worlds.

vitawrap

Or you could release multiple packs.

Shadowblaze

I have a suggestion for the more bricks mod: add a couple more Rama car pieces, two cockpits and engines. Also, make them use the unused rama car textures.

Xiron

add a couple more Rama car pieces, two cockpits and engines.

Any specific ones you want recoloured to a certain colour? Also, what do you mean "cockpit and engines"? Do you mean the chassis? Again, I'm not sure what new colours you would want.

Also, make them use the unused rama car textures.

"textures" how many are there exactly? I know of one, no idea what the others are though.

Shadowblaze

Any specific ones you want recoloured to a certain colour? Also, what do you mean "cockpit and engines"? Do you mean the chassis? Again, I'm not sure what new colours you would want.

I mean the only two bricks that compose a rama car :P but there are two versions of them, you might want to include them both.

"textures" how many are there exactly? I know of one, no idea what the others are though.

http://www.rockraide...269-more-ramas/ you can use whatever you want. Then people can change them manually.

Xiron

New mod now available, Slizer Disc Alternate Colours (trail and icons included): http://rrubucket.s3....olors_66332.zip
Mod requested by Shadowblaze.

Edit: I know this post is redundant because the topic I just made... eh.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hud, Texture, Font, Script, Misc, WRL, Additional Bricks, Laser Fence