Photo

All bricks/chassis, all the time

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Xiron

Cheat Engine. Take a read through this topic:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

It is currently possible through modding by switching models and animations around (

), but it will still be a bit glitchy. Cheat Engine is the only non-glitchy solution at this point.

• jamesster thanked this

Car CrazeXVI

Does that lead to their pieces actually appearing in the character creator?

No, just when selecting a racer.

The game doesn't crash when using Cheat Engine to choose NPC parts when starting a new adventure game, it just borks up the textures until it loads the world.

Again, I was talking about the racer select menu, which crashes because reason. The creator is always going to be like that.

FlashySnakez

FlashySnakez

Leader of Xalax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

I hate to bring this back up, but I need a new copy of uniquebricks.txt. I accidently deleted it while modding, while I was overwriting.

jamesster

jamesster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,565 posts

I hate to bring this back up, but I need a new copy of uniquebricks.txt. I accidently deleted it while modding, while I was overwriting.

Rule #1 of modding: Make backups.

Couldn't you just re-extract the GTC?

Anyway, I dunno what exactly you want (the edited one, the original?) so here's every txt in the folder.

FlashySnakez

FlashySnakez

Leader of Xalax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

I undid it, but now, I finished the mod, and I won't accept my new files, so that's fatal, so I found a way to still play it, but I can't do mods for it anymore. Also, for LR1 extractor, I keep getting ''Couldn't find python. Reinstall program to fix" I did that, and It still wont work, and I have python!

JrMasterModelBuilder

JrMasterModelBuilder

LR, LR2, LDR, and LDD Extractor Creator

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Also, for LR1 extractor, I keep getting ''Couldn't find python. Reinstall program to fix" I did that, and It still wont work, and I have python!

Kind-of off-topic, but I'm not familiar with this error. The extractor does not require Python be installed, nor should it use it even if it is. Did you move the "JAMExtractor.exe" away from the other files such as "python33.dll"? The exe depends on them.

FlashySnakez

FlashySnakez

Leader of Xalax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

No.

I fixed that error, but it saying this now: fatal python error: cannot get zipimporter distance

JrMasterModelBuilder

JrMasterModelBuilder

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

No.

I fixed that error, but it saying this now: fatal python error: cannot get zipimporter distance

Just to be clear, do you have the following files all in the same folder?

JAMExtractor.exe

_bz2.pyd

library.zip

python33.dll

unicodedata.pyd

FlashySnakez

FlashySnakez

Leader of Xalax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Yes.

JrMasterModelBuilder

JrMasterModelBuilder

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Yes.

Have you extracted the files from the ZIP? By right-clck > Extract All...? It can't be run from inside the ZIP.