Five years ago I wondered, how I could open these strange music files that Lego Island 2 uses.
Now I found the solution:
- Download the Direct Music Producer from http://www.mediafire...sicProducer.exe here.
- Install and start it
- Click on "File" -> "New"
- Then you'll have a new Project.
- Click "File" -> "Insert Files Into Project".
- Now you have to find the Music Files. They are stored in the "_data\sounds\DirectMusic" folder. Then you open the folder with the files you want.
- In this Folder, you first select and open the .dls File.
- Then import all .sty files on the same way as the .dls file. <-- Important! ALL .sty files in that folder.
- After this you can import the .sgt file
- Then Select the sgp file on the left and click on "Play". Enjoy!
A explaining YT-Video:
My Favorite theme is "dance". That's the cool dance theme
I hope this tutorial was helpful