25 replies to this topic

Cyrem

Cyrem

Founder

• Retired Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,763 posts

Wow yeah it's got some bugs.

Reminds me of when I played Runescape....

It has dual wielding... but I can only use one at a time :/

You can't even build your own house... I have to choose a pre-defined one.

Also, graphical lag issues.

I hope the character name choices aren't for real... because I ended up choosing: Serious Obsidian Sandwich.

• The Ace Railgun thanked this

LUModder

At least they're smart about not being able to modify the buttons, was trying to bypass it without a code.

eagleeyedan

eagleeyedan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Thanks for the news! Claimed mine and I shall try the game soon.

eagleeyedan

eagleeyedan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Someone friend me, my username is KingObsidianBattler. I'm MassiveSodaDuck from LU/Wikia/LMBs/Everywhere.

It couldn't find you for me :/

AFK

AFK

Massive Soda Trans-Oceanic Floaty Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Someone friend me, my username is KingObsidianBattler. I'm MassiveSodaDuck from LU/Wikia/LMBs/Everywhere.

You didn't try hard enough.

eagleeyedan

eagleeyedan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

You didn't try hard enough.

I did and my request is now pending. Bionic Garishclaw

MrBeingcool

MrBeingcool

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Sorry for disturbing, but the OPEN beta is out, and only THEN you can be friends with others. It is supposed to be on August 1, while now it is August 2! -_-

Ben24x7

Ben24x7

Visible Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

I don't have Facebook... I can't even tell if I like LOC... Who cares? No one... 

Alcom1

I don't have Facebook... I can't even tell if I like LOC... Who cares? No one... 

There is quite a bit of classic psychology in the "but no one cares" statement.

It is a pessimistic statement, and it displays the personal assumption that everyone is apathetic to the individual's feelings, opinions, and such. However, such an assumption statement might invoke feelings of guilt in other individuals, where upon the others will deny having feelings of apathy, and display a care or concern over the individual who claimed "but no one cares". This, of course, brings happiness to the assuming individual.

I don't think it will work here, though. :|

• Lair, McJobless and s0d3rb3rg thanked this

Ben24x7

Ben24x7

Visible Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

To be honest I wasn't aiming for peoples' sympathy. I was meant to say that with no access nothing can be done and yet it doesn't affect anyone in any particular way.

Ayliffe

Meh, I don't really care about Chima and I'm not getting a Facebook account any time soon, so I'll pass on this. :S

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LEGO News, LEGO Legends of Chima Online, GameStop