Photo

Additional Brick Colors Mod

Build Green Beige

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

le717

I have a feeling it's because I can't copy and paste the odd "NUL" character that appears in Notepad++? I got the syntax wrong? I'm not supposed to use Notepad(++)? I hope I described it well. :/

I recommended something totally different than Notepad++ or HxD: The LR1 Binary Editor, created for the purpose of modding LR.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Have fun. :)

• UTF thanked this

UTF

UTF

Builds too many cars

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Thanks to both of you (and the guy who made the program)! Not sure how I missed the Binary editor thing, but I got my black triangle in-game now. I just built "Dark Goddess". CsAJBar.png

auNyZ8D.png

Oboe Shoes

Oboe Shoes

Admiral

• PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Nice, sorry I couldn't get back to you on this myself until now, been rather busy as of late.

But yeah, I just used a hex editor add-on for notepad++ to copy the binary bits personally, seeing as these files are about half binary, half plaintext, but as you know, the method you used works just as well.

• UTF thanked this

UTF

UTF

Builds too many cars

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

I hope it's alright with you Oboe Shoes, but I went ahead and added a lot more colors using your modified .LEB files as a base.

Here's an updated list of parts that are now included:

Default Bricks: None
Default Race: None
Default Space: 5 "1x2 tile with Handle" bricks (Black/Light gray/Green/Beige/Brown)
Default Castle: 4 castle flags (Beige/Brown/Light gray/Dark gray)
Captain Redbeard: Racing brown flag
King Kahuka: 2 Light gray corner bricks.
Basil the Batlord: 15 brown bricks (Basic bricks, corner bricks, spoiler)..
Johhny Thunder: 11 beige bricks. Beige corners, spoiler and flag in the next set.
Baron von Barron: Beige corners, spoiler, and flag + 8 "3 x 6 without corner" bricks (Red/Yellow/White/Light gray/Dark gray/Green/Beige/Brown)
Gypsy Moth: 7 inverted slopes (Blue/Red/Yellow/Black/Green/Black/Beige).
Rocket Racer: 17 dark gray bricks (Basic bricks, corner bricks, inverted triangle, spoile, racing flag).
Veronica Voltage: 16 green bricks (Basic bricks, corner bricks, spoiler, racing flag).

Most notable are the inclusions of brown and dark gray colors!

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• jamesster, Car CrazeXVI and Jack Bluebeard thanked this