Build Green Beige

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Oboe Shoes

Oboe Shoes

Admiral

• PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Also, if anybody has any suggestions on parts that should be available and/or work well in different colors, please post them here, and I'll see if I can update this with even more bricks. Many lists still have free space.

le717

Hmm.... the bricks use RGB values for the colors, right? Let's do something that is kinda rare in LEGO bricks.... Hey, how about that blueish color on that very rare window frame that was used in LEGO Island (@

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

could give more info on that color/brick).

jamesster

jamesster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Hey, how about that blueish color on that very rare window frame that was used in LEGO Island (@

could give more info on that color/brick).

Uh what? Those are standard blue.

UTF

UTF

Builds too many cars

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

I apologize if this is considered a thread bump, but...

First of all, I have already replaced my LEB files with your modified versions. I'm trying to add a black upside-down slope (not replacing the white upside-down slope) to Veronica Voltage's part set. I've tried Notepad and Notepad++. I copy "s00011 white", which is the white triangle, and I paste it near the end of the file (before the last NUL ACK). The game crashes on start-up whenever I try to add the black triangle part. This is my error message:

xK5SuNN.png

I have a feeling it's because I can't copy and paste the odd "NUL" character that appears in Notepad++? I got the syntax wrong? I'm not supposed to use Notepad(++)? I hope I described it well. :/

JrMasterModelBuilder

JrMasterModelBuilder

LR, LR2, LDR, and LDD Extractor Creator

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts

I apologize if this is considered a thread bump, but...

First of all, I have already replaced my LEB files with your modified versions. I'm trying to add a black upside-down slope (not replacing the white upside-down slope) to Veronica Voltage's part set. I've tried Notepad and Notepad++. I copy "s00011 white", which is the white triangle, and I paste it near the end of the file (before the last NUL ACK). The game crashes on start-up whenever I try to add the black triangle part. This is my error message:

I have a feeling it's because I can't copy and paste the odd "NUL" character that appears in Notepad++? I got the syntax wrong? I'm not supposed to use Notepad(++)? I hope I described it well. :/

I don't know the specifics of modding the parts, but I wouldn't recommend Notepad++ for binary file editing. A hex editor like HxD would probably work better.

• UTF thanked this

le717

I recommended something totally different than Notepad++ or HxD: The LR1 Binary Editor, created for the purpose of modding LR.

Have fun. :)

• UTF thanked this

UTF

UTF

Builds too many cars

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Thanks to both of you (and the guy who made the program)! Not sure how I missed the Binary editor thing, but I got my black triangle in-game now. I just built "Dark Goddess". CsAJBar.png

auNyZ8D.png

Oboe Shoes

Oboe Shoes

Admiral

• PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Nice, sorry I couldn't get back to you on this myself until now, been rather busy as of late.

But yeah, I just used a hex editor add-on for notepad++ to copy the binary bits personally, seeing as these files are about half binary, half plaintext, but as you know, the method you used works just as well.

• UTF thanked this

UTF

UTF

Builds too many cars

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

I hope it's alright with you Oboe Shoes, but I went ahead and added a lot more colors using your modified .LEB files as a base.

Here's an updated list of parts that are now included:

Default Bricks: None
Default Race: None
Default Space: 5 "1x2 tile with Handle" bricks (Black/Light gray/Green/Beige/Brown)
Default Castle: 4 castle flags (Beige/Brown/Light gray/Dark gray)
Captain Redbeard: Racing brown flag
King Kahuka: 2 Light gray corner bricks.
Basil the Batlord: 15 brown bricks (Basic bricks, corner bricks, spoiler)..
Johhny Thunder: 11 beige bricks. Beige corners, spoiler and flag in the next set.
Baron von Barron: Beige corners, spoiler, and flag + 8 "3 x 6 without corner" bricks (Red/Yellow/White/Light gray/Dark gray/Green/Beige/Brown)
Gypsy Moth: 7 inverted slopes (Blue/Red/Yellow/Black/Green/Black/Beige).
Rocket Racer: 17 dark gray bricks (Basic bricks, corner bricks, inverted triangle, spoile, racing flag).
Veronica Voltage: 16 green bricks (Basic bricks, corner bricks, spoiler, racing flag).

Most notable are the inclusions of brown and dark gray colors!

• jamesster, le717, Car CrazeXVI and 1 other thanked this