• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

Prototyke

Prototyke

Pad kid poured curd pulled cold

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
How do you choose what mask to do next, and how many have you done already (I have not been following this topic like certain others

I have all my masks in a big pile, and I just keep grabbing one until I get an easy looking one, unless I'm working on a series, then I grab the first one I see in that series that I haven't done yet. It is a method of the highest rigor, precision, and difficulty.

As to how many I have done, I have 40 individual designs done. This does not exactly reflect on the number of masks as there are masks like the hau who have 4 versions(great hau, infected hau, aki, and golden kanohi) but it still only counts as one in the list. I probably have over 50 masks from the list done and way more recolors done though. I have a tally on the first post that I'm crossing off finished masks, but I haven't updated it in a while. I can let you know exactly once I do that.

jedi299

jedi299

Toa of Ice

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

May I use your drawing of the Olmak as an avatar for skype? I've been looking for a good image of one, and yours is far better than the ones I've found.

Prototyke

Prototyke

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

May I use your drawing of the Olmak as an avatar for skype? I've been looking for a good image of one, and yours is far better than the ones I've found.

Yes, and thanks, for the compliment, but particularly for asking. I can't stop anyone from using them, but I greatly appreciative when I am asked first.

I'm sorry this is delayed, but we ran out of visorak to infect our toa with. All of us at Prototyke Industries had to scramble, but managed to find yet another Hordika mask to produce. We have the Rau that is infected but not completely changed by those annoying visorak (which, for you non-bionicle-y people round here,  just means it is a hordika mask). 

03aGhww.png

• aidenpons thanked this

aidenpons

All of us

One? :P

STOP MAKING SUCH GOOD MASKS THAT I CAN'T SEE A SINGLE FLAW IN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :P

You're better than Vakama at mask-making.

• Prototyke thanked this

Prototyke

Prototyke

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

I really haven't used the computer for the past three weeks and have been away some, and I'm going to be gone for the next three weeks too, so, yeah, sorry.

Excuses aside, I still managed to finish another mask between periods of not using my computer, and I present to all of you the Pakari Nuva Adaptive mask; one of my personal favorites.

nJjAh0S.png

And some other stuff:

This mask was made by a friend

LLOQy3q.png

And he said the PNA was perfect except it should be pink

fiNnqeC.png

• aidenpons and Quisoves Pugnat thanked this

Alcom1

fiNnqeC.png

Which isn't blue enough.
YfxvTY3.png

BobaFett2

BobaFett2

Wannabe Fan Game Dev

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

These masks are fantastic. I love your work here.

jedi299

jedi299

Toa of Ice

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Just in case Onepu ever becomes a Toa and gets Adaptive Armor. :P 

Prototyke

Prototyke

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
Which isn't blue enough.

Quite right. Hopefully this will remedy any color issues.

10OtzQT.gif

My apologizes about the less than preferable non-transparent background. I am using a plugin for PDN that doesn't support transparencies.

These masks are fantastic. I love your work here.

Thanks. Always nice to have fans.0UmQOKw.png

• aidenpons thanked this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Great, Kanohi, Project, Masks, Bionicle