Photo

The Great Kanohi Project

Great Kanohi Project Masks Bionicle

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

Nishliau

I hate seeing Bionicle stuff because it makes me sad that it is no more.

Great job on these by the way!

Guurahk204

Yep, it is Kiina's mask. But aside from that, glorious. Simply... glorious.

Prototyke

Prototyke

Pad kid poured curd pulled cold

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

I had started working on Berix and then changed my mind and did Kiina's, but I didn't change the name. Thanks for the correction.

I hate seeing Bionicle stuff because it makes me sad that it is no more.

I, on the other hand, love seeing Bionicle stuff because it makes me glad it ever existed. I am just as sad that its gone though.

glorious

It's off-topic but there are some words that I just really like the sound of and for some reason glorious is one of them.  Just thought I would throw that out there. Don't get any ideas and start spamming me with it now.

Prototyke

Prototyke

Pad kid poured curd pulled cold

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Its early and it a double post, but I'm going to be unable to access the internet until Tuesday, so deal with it.

I haven't had time to prepare a mask, hopefully i'll post one mid-week next week, but in the meantime I have some Easter-y (as in commercialized Easter) recolors of my favorite masks. Enjoy

bwHhp8k.png

2Zlhj6Q.png

W1GEz4t.png

rqsoJv8.png

vCKcehP.png

LiO3eC8.png

H8sMnoM.png

okfGG4d.png

They were all recolored into red, blue, yellow, and green only.

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any eye or mental damage caused by these masks. Any other damage caused by them shouldn't be able to happen anyway, so we are not responsible for it. Please enjoy the rest of your day.

• aidenpons and DotKeeper thanked this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Great, Kanohi, Project, Masks, Bionicle