Photo

Lego Rock raiders. First sight of the future?

Solved

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Ben24x7

Ben24x7

Visible Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Jamesster, I called this "First sight of the future" because I didn't know that the ghost minifigure 'hat' in the classic castle theme (or was it something else?) glowed in the dark. This topic and all the info wouldn't exist if I knew this beforehand.  -.- *Slaps head multiple times in anger*  >:(

JimbobJeffers

Jamesster, I called this "First sight of the future" because I didn't know that the ghost minifigure 'hat' in the classic castle theme (or was it something else?) glowed in the dark. This topic and all the info wouldn't exist if I knew this beforehand.  -.- *Slaps head multiple times in anger*  > :(

It's alright, as Cyrem said it's fine that you didn't know about the ghost figure's glow-in-the-dark features, and you were unfairly treated in response. You don't need to be angry, what was that saying? "He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever." Not that you're a fool of course ;)

You've learnt something new, that's great, plus you now know that in future a little bit of independent research can also help!

• jamesster thanked this

jamesster

the ghost minifigure 'hat' in the classic castle theme (or was it something else?)

Crusaders and Black Knights. "Classic castle" typically refers to the theme from 1978 to 1983, before the split into multiple factions in 1984.

You've learnt something new, that's great, plus you now know that in future a little bit of independent research can also help!

This.

BobaFett2

BobaFett2

Wannabe Fan Game Dev

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Sorry for being condescending.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Solved