Photo

Scrapped Zones And More

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

McJobless

We should give you a new rank of "LEGO Informant" send you off into deep undercover missions, finding all the secrets about LEGO.

And also acquiring the source code for all the old classic LEGO games...
  • eagleeyedan and EXRicky thanked this

QuirkyKirk

QuirkyKirk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
So Digital Domain was actually pretty far into development when LEGO took a look at it and its zany style and said "NOPE NOPE GOTTA MAKE IT 'COOLER' MAKE IT SERIOUS AND PUT BLACK AND BLUE EVERYWHERE"? Sounds a lot like what happened with LEGO Universe, how everything changed from Pre-Alpha.

Hold on a second, why is there no entry for "What could have been" on either of those TvTropes pages, Oh. It's in the Trivia. Never mind.

eagleeyedan

eagleeyedan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

I had no idea about that history and Alpha Team is my favorite theme! Thanks for doing all that digging Jamesster! On a side note, I've always thought Dash looked like another Tom, Tom Cruise. Hey, at least I got the first name right :)

AFK

AFK

Massive Soda Trans-Oceanic Floaty Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

I had no idea about that history and Alpha Team is my favorite theme! Thanks for doing all that digging Jamesster! On a side note, I've always thought Dash looked like another Tom, Tom Cruise. Hey, at least I got the first name right :)

Why are you always so thankful and happy? :P

JimbobJeffers

Why are you always so thankful and happy? :P

Is this wrong? I think we should all strive to be thankful and happy.