• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Lair

Lair

Toilet Buster

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,626 posts

It's not too late to get in on this, is it?

The Ace Railgun

No of course not i still need more actors and a few other people ans described above in an earlier post just PM me what part you would like(or just post it)

The Ace Railgun

Edit: I added two more new practice lines to the actor's "audition" The only thing the audition is there for is placement, you most likely will not get kicked out of the group :P Also Co-Director must audition as well to see who is the most qualified, and so will Co-Scripter, and two editors. They will not be very hard, I just want to be able to assess your abilities, and your effort in the group.

Zephyria

Seeing as my voice will be....changing considerably, to say the least, in the next few months, I don't think I'll be able to do any parts anyway. Sorry.

The Ace Railgun

Well you think you can do Co-director or Co-Scriptor?

Fushigisaur

Looks like we're having a bit of trouble filling up those roles, eh? I could maybe do another character if you need me to. I generally prefer not to alter my voice too much as it's hard to do it consistently, but I could always try.

I'm assuming, at this point, that I am to do the voice of Thok, yes? That voice was basically just an, eh, airier version of my normal voice, so I think I can do that one consistently... I don't suppose there is a character that would fit with my dumb whiny voice? That one's also pretty easy to do.

I'd also love to sign on as an editor of some sort. If you'd show me the script once it's done I may be able to make it funnier. I'm actually a pretty good writer, as much as I tend to criticize my own work...

I'd like to help as much as possible, I don't want this project to die D: If you can't get enough VA's to fill all the roles you could always cut out a few characters, temporarily, in order to get at least one video out there. If it's good enough it could attract more interest, yes?

I dunno. Just some suggestions, you don't have to do any of the above if it doesn't suit you.

The Ace Railgun

I am to do the voice of Thok, yes?

Yes you are doing the voice of Thok, I simply have not updated the listings :P Update: Now I have.

I'd also love to sign on as an editor of some sort

That would be great. First of all do you have After Effects experience, and secondly if you want to be a video editor just send me like a mini intro type thing like 50 seconds long.

I don't want this project to die

Don't worry it won't die I absolutely won' let it. I've put something up at BZpower. Also do you know the news editor for BZP

I'm actually a pretty good writer

Send a little skit using the characters listed, and also the List of characters is for the entire season not just the firs episode so yeah :P

But also if you could spread around the news of this project that would be awesome! Just ask them to make an account @ RRU until I can find us a place to communicate.

~Tahmira~

Fushigisaur

I'd also love to sign on as an editor of some sort

That would be great. First of all do you have After Effects experience, and secondly if you want to be a video editor just send me like a mini intro type thing like 50 seconds long.

Oh, sorry, little miscommunication there. I meant more of a script editor, not a video editor *._. I know nothing about working with video files, sorry.

But as far as the rest of that post, sounds all good. I'll see if I can whip something up to send to you.

The Ace Railgun

Ahh lol my bad, I always assume video editor when I see editor, it's just become. A habit :P and yeah I could use a Co-Scriptor but I'll have to wait and see, I think I've got somebody who's going to apply for that, but you never know, and same thing though just. Send my like a little skit or Something using those characters.

McSpudz

Sorry, I've been sick the last while and haven't been able to do lines, let alone pick who I'd voice.

I'm still looking over the script, and I can't see which character I'd do... Maybe Metus, but I can't say for sure until I see the final script.

The Ace Railgun

Sorry, I've been sick the last while and haven't been able to do lines, let alone pick who I'd voice.

I'm still looking over the script, and I can't see which character I'd do... Maybe Metus, but I can't say for sure until I see the final script.

Well if you do Metus I might have you do another character, because Metus is going to be a minor character and may only pop up in the series once or twice. Also don't worry about when you get it turned in, since it's just for placement purposes. And the script is comming along but I'm really busy right now, got a lot graduation stuff to deal with. So once that is over I'll have a lot more time to work on things and gather more peoples. I am looking for a Co-Scripter and I think that Fushigisaur might be interested in the position, also looking for some people to do other things.

Update: added more back stage positions. I.e graphics, special effects guy etcetera.
  • McSpudz thanked this

Fushigisaur

I typed up and sent you the skit you requested. It's an odd one.

Anyhoo I forgot to ask, what is the setting for this? What time period does this take place in, and where? For the record I am only familiar with the BIONICLE storyline during the first arc, up to and including Mask of Light. Anything after that and I'm clueless.

The Ace Railgun

I typed up and sent you the skit you requested. It's an odd one.Anyhoo I forgot to ask, what is the setting for this? What time period does this take place in, and where? For the record I am only familiar with the BIONICLE storyline during the first arc, up to and including Mask of Light. Anything after that and I'm clueless.

Well it's a parody so it'll just have to depend on what I feel fits. :P yeah I know can't get more vague then that but I'll let you know that the first episode is going to be more of a stage like setting, for the introduction of characters and actors and with parts of Voya-Nui, for the intro and little skits in between or after.

The Ace Railgun

Ok well I got us a chat board type place. I'm using pro boards until we get bigger. So any ways here is the link.also haven't really done much in terms of site design yet but that'll get have to wait. As I am starting to build the set tomorrow.

Link: http://legobioniclep....proboards.com/

The Ace Railgun

Hmm I still need Practice lines from Lair, Mcjobless, McStudz, Alcom, Fushigisaur, and StoneRainStudios(yes your are an Editor but I thought you wanted to act aswell), the only practice line I have is from JimBobJeffers. Also Fushigisaur is the Co-Scripter and the part of Thok is taken.