• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

BobaFett2

BobaFett2

Game Design Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

I love the allergic raider. Pure brilliance.

Arthuriel

I appreciate it very much, that people still like my comics :).

Don't worry, I have many ideas and I hope, that there will be many more in the future (I just forget to do them (or I am just lazy^^). Maybe I should force myself to do at least one or two every month).

Addictgamer

Maybe I should force myself to do at least one or two every month).

Please.
  • le717 and aidenpons thanked this

Arthuriel

@addict: I hope, that I can do this, but won't promise anything xD. In other news: I uploaded another comic.

• Cirevam thanked this

aidenpons

Wow. :D Another great and hilarious comic.

I'm surprised... if I was Chief I'd punish disobedient raiders with DYNAMITE. >:P

Cirevam

I would have punished that raider with only picking up the materials that are closest to base, since they love walking across the entire level to get the last piece of ore for a support station.

• Arthuriel, le717 and legorr2020 thanked this

Arthuriel

No, Cirevam, that would have been way too obvious and you know, that my comics are well known for their subtle humour and complex storylines ;).

Nevertheless: Thanks to your post I have a new idea based on the path finding issue.

btw: Shall I redo some of my older comics? I have only redone No. 1 many months ago, because the original looked really bad, but I am not sure about the other ones.

(Oh no, I turn into George Lucas! Special Edition Comics everywhere ;)! Just kidding, but maybe I will bundle all comics into one pdf-file one day and want to make them in the same style for consistency's sake).

• Cirevam, le717 and legorr2020 thanked this

Shadowblaze

maybe I will bundle all comics into one pdf-file one day and want to make them in the same style for consistency's sake

Yes. That would be awesome.

I have a new idea based on the path finding issue.

Can't wait for the new comic! :D

Anyway, congratulations for the detail in the last comic. It looks great, with those nice perspectives!

nvabeach2

nvabeach2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Just wanted to say this comic series is absolutely hilarious, definitely looking forward to future ones. :)

JimbobJeffers

Wow Arthuriel, your drawing is excellent, comparing your latest comic to your first they've really improved visually. And of course, just as funny as ever!