Photo

The New SimCity

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

noghiri

Methinks I'll stick with SimCity 2000.  No DRM, and those pixel graphics have a certain charm.

• LimeKiller thanked this

Fushigisaur

For some reason the sim city games just haven't struck me as being good games. Now if they go even more in depth and allow even more customization and perhaps even go one step further and add A mode that allows you to create a civilization from it's birth, such creating it's language, culture, religion etc without any limitations then I might consider getting it. But for now no go for me.

You mean like Spore?

LimeKiller

LimeKiller

I guess you should go with Alyx.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Yeah, I think I'll just stay with the old SC4. I don't need no silly Glassbox engine.

The Ace Railgun

For some reason the sim city games just haven't struck me as being good games. Now if they go even more in depth and allow even more customization and perhaps even go one step further and add A mode that allows you to create a civilization from it's birth, such creating it's language, culture, religion etc without any limitations then I might consider getting it. But for now no go for me.

You mean like Spore?
No no.. Not at all like spore...that game sucked...I mean something like Sim city but more followed from like caveman times up... You know not from species birth but civilization birth and a lot more in depth then spore.

LimeKiller

LimeKiller

I guess you should go with Alyx.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

No no.. Not at all like spore...that game sucked...I mean something like Sim city but more followed from like caveman times up... You know not from species birth but civilization birth and a lot more in depth then spore.

I get what you're saying, but man, I liked Spore!