• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

LimeKiller

LimeKiller

I guess you should go with Alyx.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts
You may know about some guy named MDickie... I don't know much about him, except for that he makes games that are largely comparable to TT's games in the fact that they all run on the same engine and look basically identical.

Anyway, he made this one game called Hard Time where the player must survive for a while in prison. It's free to download here. The games have become relatively popular because of how laughable they are. I understand it's only made by one guy, but the game is really just so messed up. Read some of the user reviews and you'll see what I mean.

The real reason I made this topic though is because I found how easy the game is to mod. This is usually true of free indie games, (I modded the sniff out of Facade) and this one's no different. After playing awhile I found that all the models are just .3ds files editable in Blender, and I soon got to work messing up the environments. I changed a pistol to a big yellow smiley face, and added weird crap all over the place. The textures are merely PNG files, so I changed all of those, including the tattoos on one "tough" man to rainbows, unicorns, and the like.

Eventually I broke the game. Now I have to reinstall it.

Anyway, I suggest you guys take a look at the game. It's ridiculous.

RIDICULOUS FUN, THAT IS :af:

Xiron

I haven't heard of it no.

I looked up a LP and I'm loling because of how bad it is. :P

LimeKiller

LimeKiller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts
There are some other games by this guy that aren't quite as bad, but they're still.... just.... ugh.

McJobless

Known about it for a long time thanks to this video.

LimeKiller

LimeKiller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts
Ha, penguinz0. He's probably one of the funniest commentators I know of. He's so inappropriate it's hilarious.

He also played a soccer game by the same guy known as Grass Roots, which I would consider one of MDickie's better games.

Katatonic717

MDickie is the best at making computerized entertainment simulations.

Prototyke

Prototyke

Pad kid poured curd pulled cold

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Just saw this topic today, so I'm a little late, but I made those beautiful

tattoos on one "tough" man to rainbows, unicorns, and the like.

for StoneRainStudios.

I Thought whoever "plays" this game would like them.

Tattoos_513415.zip

They replace the gang tattoos for The Powers That Be. Just merge them with the Tattoos folder.