What does that app does? Well, it's not useful for modding or stuff, but most for remembering the Christmas we all had in 2012 and the new year, an application for remembering. In the style of the LEGO Island 2 Gameboy Color cards viewer, but polished, even with the same music, also remixed. In addition to the default LEGO Island 2 cards, now there are cards from users here, and more will come, and also the addition of Sky Lane, Enter, Return and even Rocket Racer. As I'm good with everybody, you may find some users that you don't know, they are just making a special appearance, they are from great forums I go, because I am also posting this little app for them, like as a gift from the other forum, the great forum, that is Rock Raiders United.
Thanks everybody for this great place for LEGO games resources and nice stuff. Here is my gift for you.
New Version (1.0):
Newest Version (2.0):
Last Version (3.0):
Latest version: 3.0
- Music and Background Changer now in options!
- You can change the card opacity!
- You can save your settings, so next time you open the app your settings are saved!
- Now music is in OGG Format
- There is still a bug, it will show what is when you quit the options menu.
- I couldn't get the missing cards in time for christmas, we had to go out several times, so this doesn't have the Brickster card and #19 card, sorry Card addition on this version: Pascal
Merry Christmas =)
I hope you enjoy it.
If you want to appear in the application, put a reference image below to represent you.
@Game maker programmers:
If you would like the Source Code, ask it and I'll send you via PM.