Photo

Tanning Pepper

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

lu9

one crazy day I replaced the horrible fanfare themes on lego radio with the old LI hospital theme and LI2 main theme for no reason at all
then I went crazy throwing pizza at everyone

and then I realized

If you let pepper fall off the skateboard he will lay down and only will return to the skate when you press something

then

an idea has burn
i went to the beach where Jimmy Jenny Timmy Terry Jerry Berry Burry Jutty blablablalbalblah were taking a hot sun bath
I made pepper fall off the skate
Posted Image
and now pepper is sun bathing with his friends

Lair

Lair

Elite Member

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,626 posts

• jamesster, McJobless, MrEightThreeOne and 2 others thanked this

McJobless

Make him do a flip over a LEGO-eating shark while on fire and eating pizza with a teacup hat and I'll be impressed. But only then.

MrEightThreeOne

Horrible fanfare themes? Wtf...
  • Lair thanked this

lu9

if you dont find it crappy at least
the 2 themes i replaced > these fanfare music
problem

Lair

Lair

Elite Member

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,626 posts

problem

Yes, my problem is that I don't know what these fanfares are. There's only one fanfare that's when you win a game, and there's nothing wrong with it.
I also have a problem with your attitude.

lu9

problem

Yes, my problem is that I don't know what these fanfares are. There's only one fanfare that's when you win a game, and there's nothing wrong with it.
I also have a problem with your attitude.

Here it is:
bband.ogg
Sunny.ogg
O.T.

Name the attitude: Crazy
:P
not retarded though, When I need to be serious I get serious '-'

Back to the topic subject, which is the screenshot >>

Xiron

Not sure if really meant horrible, or just "meh"ish towards them. I don't mind them at all.

Anyway, I think I remember having a few Pepper laying down in random spots moments which were funny. It was so long ago I wouldn't be able to remember any though.