Photo

Axel's Mod 1.5 (NEW Update, 11/30/2013, Page 3)

LEGO Rock Raiders Mod Overhaul

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

Axel

Axel

Eaol

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

You may have installed the mod incorrectly; the .icd file was not involved in the mod - it's located in the main Rock Raiders folder, and this mod is all in the DATA folder/.WAD files (I think it's in the .wads).

Axel

Axel

Eaol

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

wumb7t.jpg

I'm working on improving the overall biome textures, and so this will include my new biomes and the old ones alike.

I'm also, in doing this, trying to rectify issues that existed in the old biomes and those introduced in my new ones, such as color issues and so on.  Most of the problems were of my own causing, though, so I've been working on fixing them to the best of my ability, modeling a new, actually lego-ized wall support, using the models in the game for the energy crystal and ore seam textures, revamping the lava textures and rubble textures, and so on.  This is just to make things blend together a bit more, and to improve the graphics quality overall.  I hope you enjoy!  :)

• alan thanked this

legorr2020

legorr2020

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Rapidshare download is broken again, choose mediafire or google's cloud drive, these seem to work better, and they don't delete old download files.

aquataze

aquataze

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey Eaol, I've installed your mod, but it keeps crashing every 5 minutes on almost all maps? maybe due to me not having the right .cfg? Could you repost the config file, rapidshare must have deleted it!

Thanks!

• legorr2020 thanked this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LEGO Rock Raiders, Mod, Overhaul