Photo

LR2 HAX0R

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Xiron

Ohi SquidTard, I think I remember your name being mentioned once a looooong while (years) ago by kajeuter on messenger. And I think it had to do with the unused music. I think you weren't allowed to share it though from what I heard....? I hope this is wrong.

SquidTard

SquidTard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I can't.. :( Also I'm not sure if they'd like me to put out the e-mail adres to the public like this, so I blocked it. It's no hard to find however, and I blocked my e-mail for obvious reasons.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

jamesster

Aw, darn it... Could you at least describe what they are, how many, etc?

Yajmo

Yajmo

Awkward Dancing Defender

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

hey i was doing some experimenting and trying to rip the 3d models from the game. I managed to get an obj file and opened it with blender but there were no textures. Any advice? I'm new to this so there may be an obvious error i don't know about

edit:heres the obj file 

Xiron

3D Ripper DX can seem to rip the model but not the textures, thankfully though, the textures can be ripped by NinjaRipper. Here are a load of texture rips already: 

No one has been able to rip the models AND textures yet so far with 3D Ripper DX.

Also, you didn't answer jamesster. :/

le717

This was my attempt to rip models from LR2 using 3D Ripper DX from last year, was it?

Spoiler

Yea.... if I remember correctly, it actually ripped the entire Sandy Bay world, not just that area.

• ProfessorBrickkeeper thanked this

ProfessorBrickkeeper

ProfessorBrickkeeper

Patron of the Brick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

This was my attempt to rip models from LR2 using 3D Ripper DX from last year, was it?

Spoiler

Yea.... if I remember correctly, it actually ripped the entire Sandy Bay world, not just that area.

Neat, there is also always 3Dvia Printscreen if you want to try that.. Actually, have you tried ripping any of the tracks from Racers or Island, those models still can't be normally extracted.