• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Lair

Lair

Toilet Buster

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,626 posts

The last post before yours was 2 years ago...

And the last post before yours was 2 hours ago.

AcePilot90

AcePilot90

Ace

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

It is also now possible to play as/

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I can't wait until we can extract/edit the texture files!

Xiron

It is also now possible to play as/

I can't wait until we can extract/edit the texture files!

Or any file for that matter... we (as in, the guys here who tried) are still stuck on the .GTC file. :/

AcePilot90

AcePilot90

Ace

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts
One day. We will find out those damn .GTC files.

Rock Raider fan no.1

Rock Raider fan no.1

Hello condiment boy!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Well, since ATD was liquidated in 2003*, we can't contact the devs. Although it might be possible through the names of the credits to stalk try and contact the developers individually.

*Source: Wikipedia

Xiron

I did get in contact with Tim Swan (lead programer) on MobyGames once before. I got two not very useful responses, I never did get anything after that.

SquidTard

SquidTard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi, I'm SquidTard. I used to play

Enjoy.

• jamesster thanked this

jamesster

Enjoy.

Oh hey, interesting to see you here. I was trying to get in contact with you two or three years ago, as (if I remember right) you had a chat with a LR2 dev and had gotten some info on the tools used to create the game... But both of your YouTube accounts were closed, and I couldn't find you on any other sites, so I got rather stuck.
  • Yajmo thanked this

SquidTard

SquidTard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Enjoy.

Oh hey, interesting to see you here. I was trying to get in contact with you two or three years ago, as (if I remember right) you had a chat with a LR2 dev and had gotten some info on the tools used to create the game... But both of your YouTube accounts were closed, and I couldn't find you on any other sites, so I got rather stuck.

Hello,

That was bull, I was around 12 at the time and I loved making stuff like that up, I was always interested in modding games (Especially A.I.) and I was trying to sound interesting, sorry for that. I think I'm going to stick around on this site for a while, I would really love to contribute and enter contests like the Lego Racers 1 contest. 

The creators of the LR2 music did send me some unused music though, they shipped it to me for free.

• Lair and jamesster thanked this

jamesster

Hello,

That was bull, I was around 12 at the time and I loved making stuff like that up, I was always interested in modding games (Especially A.I.) and I was trying to sound interesting, sorry for that. I think I'm going to stick around on this site for a while, I would really love to contribute and enter contests like the Lego Racers 1 contest. 

The creators of the

Xiron

Ohi SquidTard, I think I remember your name being mentioned once a looooong while (years) ago by kajeuter on messenger. And I think it had to do with the unused music. I think you weren't allowed to share it though from what I heard....? I hope this is wrong.

SquidTard

SquidTard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I can't.. :( Also I'm not sure if they'd like me to put out the e-mail adres to the public like this, so I blocked it. It's no hard to find however, and I blocked my e-mail for obvious reasons.

jamesster

Aw, darn it... Could you at least describe what they are, how many, etc?

Yajmo

Yajmo

Awkward Dancing Defender

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

hey i was doing some experimenting and trying to rip the 3d models from the game. I managed to get an obj file and opened it with blender but there were no textures. Any advice? I'm new to this so there may be an obvious error i don't know about

edit:heres the obj file 

Xiron

3D Ripper DX can seem to rip the model but not the textures, thankfully though, the textures can be ripped by NinjaRipper. Here are a load of texture rips already: 

No one has been able to rip the models AND textures yet so far with 3D Ripper DX.

Also, you didn't answer jamesster. :/