Photo

Which Rock Raider Creature Do You Hate The Most

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Poll: Which Rock Raider Creature Do You Hate The Most (79 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Rock raider cerauter do you hate the most

1. Voted Small spider (15 votes [18.99%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.99%

2. Voted Bat (26 votes [32.91%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 32.91%

3. RockMonster (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. IceMonster (1 votes [1.27%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.27%

5. LavaMonster (0 votes [0.00%])

6. Voted SlimySlug (30 votes [37.97%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.97%

7. Hate them all (7 votes [8.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.86%

8. ???? huh (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

HugeBeetz

HugeBeetz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

I went with bats, I've never found a permament solution to the critters. They make characters drop things, construction becomes pretty miserable. Some missions if they come around your stuff early - you're toast.

Yeah bats are pretty much just a waist of perfectly good MBs and I honestly think they have the dumbest AI for bats in LRR...

McJobless

I went with bats, I've never found a permament solution to the critters. They make characters drop things, construction becomes pretty miserable. Some missions if they come around your stuff early - you're toast.

Yeah bats are pretty much just a waist of perfectly good MBs and I honestly think they have the dumbest AI for bats in LRR...

For modding purposes, I was able to make them into fighter jets and drop bombs. However, they do have the dumbest AI, because replicating the circumstances for them to drop bombs is near impossible.

aidenpons

I was able to make them into fighter jets and drop bombs

What the wad.....

Anyways, I go with bats. I understand the Small Spider problems, but a) they don't affect drilling vehicles, and b) they die after one RR steps on them.

But bats are invincible and really annoying. I hated Hot Stuff: I had and Ore Refinery, which STT can't carry the studs, but the bats kept on making my raiders drop them. >:(

And if they come to your base early in the game... (especially in Hot Stuff as you only start with a Tool Store) >:( again.

And there's no way to even distract them. Yes, I've tried placing Sonic Blasters all over the place, but it does nothing for me. Maybe for others.

</rant>

And yes, I did read the date of the last post.

Starrocks923

Starrocks923

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Bats can't be destroyed and waste your time.🕔🕟

Spiders die when stepped on, causing your character to be stunned for a few seconds. They also waste your time.👾

Slugs drive me crazy. My guys shoot at them and always miss. On Back To Basics, they cause so much agony as I lose over and over and over...whenever I shoot at them, I blow up my support station.🐫

All other monsters just blow up when I shoot them.

Schpprschp

Schpprschp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

I think I hate the rock raider more than anything, although one could argue that this provides the 'challenge' in this game

• LimeKiller and aidenpons thanked this

c4squid

c4squid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

id have to say the slugs too simply because as you near the end of the levels that have them they become almost a limitless stream that drain away all your crystals

The_Zerg_Swarm

The_Zerg_Swarm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I hate bats, but I really hate the phrase said by them("Slimy slug is invading your base") When attacked.