83 replies to this topic

jamesster

jamesster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Well that's interesting.
  • Xiron thanked this

Xiron

o.0, where did CaptainGolem find him? Presumably something in the character creator, but what value?

kajeuter

kajeuter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

o.0, where did CaptainGolem find him? Presumably something in the character creator, but what value?

Its probarly somewhere hidden in the game.

I thought the jungle girl's name was Miss Pippin Reed in LR2?

Xiron

I thought the jungle girl's name was Miss Pippin Reed in LR2?

Just Pippin actually.

I was going to wait for later to release my next update, but since people over on Youtube keep asking how I got 10 speed grip and sheild at once I'm going to release it now. New things in this update are vehicle stats and in game cheat codes. See last post with download link for update.

MegaPlayer1997

MegaPlayer1997

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Segatendo says :
I updated some typos and some renamed the incorrectly named characters in the instructions.
Updated link here.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T5E7WULN

megaupload was shooting down can you make an new link please??? :)

le717

megaupload was shooting down can you make an new link please??? :)

I believe you are looking for this. Enjoy. :)
  • Xiron thanked this

MegaPlayer1997

MegaPlayer1997

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

@le717  THX :)

Raytastic

I don't know if this topic is still going but I can't the characters to work (unless I start a Sparky Replay :S ). Help? :(

Edit: Some more details: I select for example Rocket Racer as my character. I go to arcade and select a Xalax track but I'm not Rocket Racer, I'm my own character. And if I use Segatendo's cheats/hacks in character creation (Rocket Racer's textures) and I go to arcade and select the same track, world etc. When I hit confirm and start the track the game freezes and then crashes. Help would be much appreciated.

Edit 2: Nevermind. I figured out a workaround.

kajeuter

kajeuter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

I don't know if this topic is still going but I can't the characters to work (unless I start a Sparky Replay :S ). Help? :(

Edit: Some more details: I select for example Rocket Racer as my character. I go to arcade and select a Xalax track but I'm not Rocket Racer, I'm my own character. And if I use Segatendo's cheats/hacks in character creation (Rocket Racer's textures) and I go to arcade and select the same track, world etc. When I hit confirm and start the track the game freezes and then crashes. Help would be much appreciated.

Edit 2: Nevermind. I figured out a workaround.

Good, I also figured if you set player 2 to player and player 1 to CPU, you will play a single player race when the player controls player 2 instead of player one. (That will usually be Cassaopea)