• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

Modded Lego

Modded Lego

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
your welcome! Just keep narowing them down and freezing the values you think the weapons are in. By the way the value for the weapons had 8 numbers! it was like 30943212! This is just an estimate because I do not now the real value. Good Luck! :)

Xiron

Alright, knowing it has 8 should help a bit. Thanks again. :)
I'll get on this tomorrow, don't really have time today. Btw, you did do a 4 byte search right?

Next day Edit: Still can't find weapon even when only using "changed value" for search (and starting with unkown initial), and I still maganged to get down to only 2 which were icon related again. >_>

Hmm, well earlier I easily found the x (or z) position. Though I lost it because CE crash and am having trouble finding it again :/. And I still am having trouble finding height. I don't know why I'm having such trouble with these.

Modded Lego

Modded Lego

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
Yes I did a 4 bit search. Make sure on the weapons you only use unchanged value when you don't have the weapon you are trying to find the value to. Do NOT use cahnged value, you could use it but it's easier to use increased and decreased value for the weapon. Get the weapon you want. Then push increased value. Once you shoot it off press decreased value. Then when you don't have the value for the weapon press unchanged value. Likewise if this doesn't work don't use unchanged and changed value. It might be just one value for all the weapons that is very very long!

Though I lost it because CE crash and am having trouble finding it again :/. And I still am having trouble finding height. I don't know why I'm having such trouble with these.

Yeah I had trouble with this as well. I suggest finding a pattern in finding the values for flying. Like find 49 values for the flying cheat and write down which ones do which. so if it is the forurth one then write on a peice of paper flying forth value. As long as you don't make any mistakes the values should be in the same order. This worked for me, see if it works for you! :lol:

Good luck and do this whenever you can, no rush! :)

Xiron

Alrighty, I'll try that.

I'm not sure when I'll next update my CE file, should I just do an update now? Because I have no idea how long I'll be on this. It has brick boost and a few other new stuff.

I found something out the other day for more player customization. You can use peices of NPC characters when making your character (have to lock the values in CE though, and it won't show during creation either). I can finally make myself look more... like myself. :P
One thing though, it will only work in adventure mode, trying to use it anywhere else will crash if you go to character selection screen (hmm, maybe I can make a bypass for that).

I also found the value for flying! You can turn using the values I found bt agin the values are diferent every time you start it. I found a simular speed value that makes you go very fast in any direction! Can't make it too fast though. Again I can't make a trainer because I have not yet found the pointer! :zzz: Great job with the cheats! :af:

In the case the pointer changes still after closing/restarting the game, it might be a multi level pointer. So try finding the pointer the points to the pointer, that helped me out once when I got stuck. :) Also, another tip is try "find what accesses" instead of "find what writes" if you can't find anything good for writing. This just worked now for me now.

Xiron

Update! New things in release!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41Ua9yxjb38

Download here.

Hacks Include
Spoiler

• CaptainGolem thanked this

Modded Lego

Modded Lego

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
THATS SOO COOL! :love:

so with the ammount of damage to your car cheat, can that give you infinite health?

Great Job With the cheats I love it! :love: :love: :love:

Xiron

so with the ammount of damage to your car cheat, can that give you infinite health?

Great Job With the cheats I love it! :love: :love: :love:

Yes, yes you can. Just lock it when you start a race (or whenever the value is avaliable and not a ?).

Glad you like it!

CaptainGolem

CaptainGolem

Some guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
I had some free time so I tested the Character Creation thingy and made a list of characters and their IDs:
Spoiler

It is really awesome. I built a guy with Sam Sanister's hat, Mike's face and Johnny Thunder's clothes.
  • jamesster and Xiron thanked this

jamesster

"Cat Head" is Baron Rosso and "Super Harry" is Frankie Solido. The names you listed there aren't official. If you want proof, watch this video:

The green arctic guy is named Scooter and the dude with gray clothes is the defaul character for character creation, try making a character and you'll see what I mean. Other than that this is a really nice list, thanks!

WAIT WHAT PROFESSOR VOLTAGE I THOUGHT HE WAS REMOVED IN BETA HOW IS HE STILL IN THE GAME SCREENSHOT NOW PLEASE :0

Tracker

Tracker

AIV

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,250 posts
Clearly I missed something, because there is a windowed mode for LR2, hint hint.

Xiron

Thanks CG I'll be sure to add this list in the readme next update (with credit). Though there is one thing incorrect about it, if I recall 56 gives you blank (white stuff), so a white face, torso, legs, etc. Btw, anyone notice the martian pieces are missing from customization?... Just an observation. (because on choose a character on Kajeuter's hack, martians were included)

Clearly I missed something, because there is a windowed mode for LR2, hint hint.

The parameters, specifically /windowed. THOUGH, to get the resolution you want, you have to set it in the game's ingame options first while not windowed and save it. (at least that's how I do it... I thought I got resolution through parameters as well once before...)

jamesster

There's a cheat code built into the game itself that changes the player character to Cassieopea, try experimenting with that to see if you can figure out how it works.

I know next to nothing about what you guys are doing to test this, but maybe trying to display Martians in character create causes white textures/game crashing and it works fine in the game itself?

Xiron

Doesn't do anything, as the values only update while you are customizing your character. *tries it* Yup, confirmed for not affecting anything with it.
I can always try and look more into it though.

You did actually give me an idea to find the address for in game cheat codes... heheh. *binds for himself keys to disable/enable the wide-angle cam at will* (and it actually changes without game pausing. :D)
Edit: On top of that, this time around I managed to pull off finding vehicle stats (so you can have for example, 10 power, shield, and grip.)

CaptainGolem

CaptainGolem

Some guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

"Cat Head" is Baron Rosso and "Super Harry" is Frankie Solido.The green arctic guy is named Scooter and the dude with gray clothes is the defaul character for character creation.

Ok I fixed that.

Modded Lego

Modded Lego

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

THATS SOO COOL! :love:

Yes, yes you can. Just lock it when you start a race (or whenever the value is avaliable and not a ?).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXW02XmBGQw

Keep up the good work with the cheats and hacks Segatendo! GOOD JOB! :af: