Photo

The Books

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

McSpudz

Oh, would you look at that? McStudz finally posted a topic that's actually RELATED to LEGO Rock Raiders!

Anyways, according to the Wikipedia page I read a VERY long time ago on LRR (No doubt edited by one of RRU's own), there were three Rock Raider books (High Adventure, Deep Underground; Save the Spaceship; and Race for Survival).

Does ANYONE know where one could get scans of these books? Cy, Lair, anyone??? Does anyone even HAVE these books?

McJobless

Not I. But I'm sure Cyrem, in his recent shopping spree for all things classic LEGO has probably encountered and obtained one...

Oboe Shoes

Oboe Shoes

Admiral

• PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
I had all 3 at one point, and I'm not one to throw things away, so chances are I still do. I'll let you know if I find em.

Lair

Lair

Toilet Buster

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,626 posts
I posess all three. I have lost Race for Survival, but its artwork isn't interesting aside from the crystal cache. I'll find it. Meanwhile HADU and Save the Spacethip (apparently also Rock Raiders - An Interactive Puzzle Book) (because it is) are in my reach.

Sparks8805

Sparks8805

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
I was lucky enough to get my hands on a copy of "High Adventure, Deep Underground" dirt cheap. From all the digging that i've been doing, I thought it was pretty rare. I'll try to put up some scans of the pages, but its bound in a way where I might not be able to get it into the scanner....

BobaFett2

BobaFett2

Wannabe Fan Game Dev

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

It was stupid of me to post here. Oh well.

Lair

Lair

Toilet Buster

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,626 posts

It was stupid of me to post here. Oh well.

No it wasn't.

• Alcom1 thanked this

McSpudz

What just happened? I see my thread bumped only to see Fett say it was stupid of him to post here?

What happened?

The Ace Railgun

Hmm...makes you wonder...then again you might not want to know...

Anywho back to the book topic I have two of the Rockraiders books. I forgot their titles though...

McSpudz

Would you be able to scan them? or at least part of them?

That was the whole point of me making this thread. :P

Lair

Lair

Toilet Buster

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,626 posts

Would you be able to scan them? or at least part of them?

That was the whole point of me making this thread. :P

Not on RRU he won't.