Photo

~The Brony Herd~

• Please log in to reply
1796 replies to this topic

McJobless

I found this. You guys can have it.

• McSpudz thanked this

Xiron

Hey guys, just thought I'd share this new site I found out about called Pony.fm. What is Pony.fm you ask? It is site dedicated to only FiM fan music. People usually use other sites like Youtube, Soundcloud or those other music sharing sites, but now there is one dedicated to FiM! Read more about the site's purpose and its features here. As the word of this site spreads, it will most likely become larger and larger, I've already seen one music artist I'm familiar with there. There is already 600ish songs on there, and the site is still in beta.

Edit: Lol at video.
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=J3CJ6Wg4B4M

Xiron

A second Equestria Girls trailer is here; it is an Entertainment Weekly exclusive so you'll have to watch it there: http://family-room.e...-girls-trailer/

It doesn't look tooooo bad...

Cyrem

Cyrem

Founder

• Retired Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts
*monthly topic flame check*
inspecting.gif

Coast is clear. Be back next month.
  • jamesster, McSpudz, McJobless and 4 others thanked this

McSpudz

...Just in time for Equestria Girls to be in theatres.

Anyone planning to go?

Oboe Shoes

Oboe Shoes

Admiral

• PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

For those curious and/or terrified, the male supporting character from the movie, Flash Sentry, will not be in season 4 of the actual show, according to Meghan McCarthy.

• McSpudz thanked this

McSpudz

"Flash Sentry"?

Wow, that name is surprisingly lame...

Xiron

I'll probably see EqG when it is on the internet, not in theaters.

"Flash Sentry"; Ah, so that's the name of that guy. I wasn't sure who that was in the trailer, thought it might of been Shining Armour, lol.

Oboe Shoes

Oboe Shoes

Admiral

• PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

In other news, there's apparently a post-credit surprise at the end of the movie that I don't think a lot of us were expecting.

Spoiler

McSpudz

...IS THAT DERPY!?

Oboe Shoes

Oboe Shoes

Admiral

• PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Yes, she lives.

• McSpudz thanked this

Sadie Meowsalot

Sadie Meowsalot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

I saw Equestria Girls much earlier today at a local cinema. I won't spoil anything for anyone, but I will note that it isn't anywhere near as bad as some of you might expect it to be, and actually was thoroughly enjoyable, inspiring, and amazing imo. Two girls in the front row were dressed as AppleJack and Trixie, and there was an apparently hardcore brony sitting across from me with a Rainbow Dash backpack who was talking of all his MLP:FiM merch, and at the end of the movie imitated Rainbow Dash and screamed: "That was awesome!".

• McSpudz, Xiron and IceHusky² thanked this

Retsnom Kcor

So I was looking for Rock Raiders related pictures on Google Images and found something that genuinely surprised me. 100% relevant.

Spoiler

• Xiron thanked this

Xiron

Do you guys even check this topic any more? (eh, probably not). I've probably checked it at least a couple times over the past month despite no posts.

Well anyhow, here are four offical alternatives to some songs on S1.
http://www.equestria...ns-of-four.html
Kinda weird. 8S

I'm guessing the next time this topic may pickup again a bit anyhow is when S4 comes out.

Edit: Ooooh, this is gooood.

Xiron

I'll just drop this here...

:whistle:

• McSpudz thanked this

Zephyria

S4 premier.
Needs more sombra.

Xiron

Hmm, I totally forgot about him. I guess he wasn't relevent enough because it wasn't about the Crystal Empire.

Anyone thought the Tree of Harmony was a bit of an easy find? I mean, if it wasn't foggy on their first visit there in S1Ep2, they could of found it then. Not that it was at the exact same area... no bridge, but still, rather close to the castle.