Photo

Lego Rock Raiders Online Game Idea

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Poll: Lego Rock Raiders Online Game Idea (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Like it?

1. Yes. (4 votes [80.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

2. No (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Ah...(comment). (1 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Seamonster

Seamonster

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
This is an idea to an Online game we members of RRU could probably make. The idea is that the players plays as an Rock Raider "yeah no suprise". But the players can chose what type of Rock Raider they can be, like for exampol: Geologist, Soldier, Sailor (can use the sea vehicles), Mechanic, Pilot. ect. The players mission is to mine after energy crystals "the geologist is the best one to find an area with tons of crystals" and they will then travel back to the Rock Raider HQ and deliver the crystals "getting paid for the among of crystals the players have mined" the money can then be used on: Upgrades, new gears and tools, vehicles, Their own bases and outfits. The enemy list will come up latter, but also you can tame pets to, like a mini Rockwhaile and a slime slug. also there is boss figures and the player will also go to the inner core of Planet U and fight against the Core monsters and their leader: The Core King. Tell me what you think but dont say it like "THIS IS JUST STUPID AND SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE SITE" or any of that, just say it in an understanding way so i can see what you dosent like about the idea, if you dosent like it.

Lair

Lair

Toilet Buster

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,626 posts
Been suggested before. Since ORR is current it would be better to give ideas for that. But it seems many want an online game.

Also, where did you hear about the core monsters? /:|

Seamonster

Seamonster

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Been suggested before. Since ORR is current it would be better to give ideas for that. But it seems many want an online game.

Also, where did you hear about the core monsters? /:|

From, From you. But i dont remember the first time i did hear about the core monsters originaly. ps. What did you think about the idea that you could make a mini rockwhale and a Slime Snail to your pets?

Lair

Lair

Toilet Buster

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,626 posts
First, it's a Slimy Slug. Not snail. Don't worry, lots of people call it that.

I guess slugs could be tamed. But I'm not sure how "mini" a rockwhale gets...

Seamonster

Seamonster

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

First, it's a Slimy Slug. Not snail. Don't worry, lots of people call it that.

I guess slugs could be tamed. But I'm not sure how "mini" a rockwhale gets...

I have already thinked about that. 1. you lay a small amoug of Crystals on the ground. 2. When a small Rockwhale come across the crystals, it will begin to eat them. 3. While it is munching on the bait, you can then jump on the back of the whale and then put a collar on its neck. then, BINGO, you got a pet.

Lair

Lair

Toilet Buster

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,626 posts
It doesn't have a neck... but that would still work. Assuming something was strong enough to hold it (If you've played the PSX game, you'll know they can crush anything)

Seamonster

Seamonster

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
Anyway, did you like the idea of that the Raiders get paid for the among of crystals they mine after? i had a second idea of that where on your user acounte here in RRU that the number of crystals you have dig are shown, also i should writhe about the idea to the ore, where you can melt it into bricks that you can use to build buildings to your own base, like the pc game, and that is a lot of buildings from the pc game that you can build and upgrade.

Lego420

Lego420

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
I know C, C++, and java if we are willing to work on a online to this i will be more then willing to help code.

email me a [email protected]

Lego420

Lego420

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
I think that it would be better if we just kept the game play the way it was. have town different bases where the two players have there own units. i wouls aw add things liek helping each other out. (eg people can get picked up resource can be shared.) Have it based around the mission so that both partys have to work together to complete there mission. (ex one will setup D from rock monsters and the other will do mining)

Seamonster

Seamonster

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

I think that it would be better if we just kept the game play the way it was. have town different bases where the two players have there own units. i wouls aw add things liek helping each other out. (eg people can get picked up resource can be shared.) Have it based around the mission so that both partys have to work together to complete there mission. (ex one will setup D from rock monsters and the other will do mining)

the online game takes place after the first game.