• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Cyrem

Cyrem

Founder

• Retired Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts
I'll be updating this soon with an extractor that actually works with the non-demo.

I also have a suprise.
  • Lair, jamesster and le717 thanked this

Cyrem

Cyrem

Founder

• Retired Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts
Oh whoops, forgot to tell the suprise.

The files within the acrhive are zlib compressed. After decompress, everything is back to their orginal formats.
  • Lair and le717 thanked this

Lair

Lair

Toilet Buster

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,626 posts
This is wonderful news.

JimbobJeffers

Oh whoops, forgot to tell the suprise.

The files within the acrhive are zlib compressed. After decompress, everything is back to their orginal formats.

Great! Finally I can mod Lego Stunt Rally like Lego Racers :D The overhauls I'm thinking up already...

Could someone give me some help please? I've downloaded three different zlib programs - one from the creator's website, one from some Geek forum (signed up just to download it - sssh), and another which I couldn't figure out how to use. I found no decompression program in the official program, and the second program just compressed it instead (performing the same process on the new zlib file just extracted it again). I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering - how do I do it?

Cyrem

Cyrem

Founder

• Retired Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts
Well, you first will need the working RF Tool that correctly breaks down the archives.... which I haven't released yet due to a bug to be fixed.

The one I found to work is offzip:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

. It's commandline however.

JimbobJeffers

Ah, okay, thanks. Does that mean that V2.0 will have recompilation? I'd certainly like to mod the living daylights out of this game.
Unless it's been discovered how to run like LRR's data method (last I saw, Extreme asked but no answer was found)?

le717

Oh whoops, forgot to tell the surprise.

The files within the archive are zlib compressed. After decompress, everything is back to their original formats.

Well, you first will need the working RF Tool that correctly breaks down the archives.... which I haven't released yet due to a bug to be fixed.

What happened to this? Did you ever fix the bug?

Lair

Lair

Toilet Buster

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,626 posts

I'll be updating this soon with an extractor that actually works with the non-demo.

I also have a suprise.

So... about this.

le717

I also have a suprise.

So... about this.

Yes, will you release this soon? I'm more interested in it that before now that I own SR and finally understand what you meant by the zlib compression (and because the site for the extractor you said works was offline this aftetnoon).