Amauros

Amauros

Biome Artist

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted Image

>.>

You do see the A227_headtop2.bmp right? That's for the HP head.

Cirevam

No it's not. The stud on the HP head is modeled on. That file is the top of the VLP head, hence why there's so much extra space in the texture. The darker yellow is the transparency color. If anything, the top of the HP head would be HEADTOP.BMP.

Lair

Lair

Toilet Buster

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,626 posts
Your ae file has hpmodels in it.

I edited the ae file that I had to make it use lphead.lwo in highpoly mode, since doing what you said with hphead doesn't work and causes a crash.

However, when I change shoulderview hphead to lphead.lwo, the game crashes. So I'm stuck with a hatless guy.

Amauros

Amauros

Biome Artist

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts
For some reason I thought that would have been the HP one... oh well w/e.

Lair

Lair

Toilet Buster

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,626 posts
IT GETS WORSE.

I ;ed out the camera2 head to make headless raiders. Instead it used the helmet head.

Wierd.

PWNZOR

Well, irregardless, my RR's use the helmets just fine, with no HP anything, so yeah. I don't know what your problem with the HP heads is.

s0d3rb3rg

Won't work for me, it just makes the Rock Raiders headless :S

RockMiner

RockMiner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi , i'm a french lego rock raiders fan , i play this games when i was young , very young and i allways want to put a helmet to the raiders , now after a long time , i have found your MOD ,but i dont know how to instal the mod , i have try a lot of mod but i' a noobie of modding , please can you help me :/