The Planet U Complite Story Line.

Seamonster

The First Age.

The Beginning.

For a long time ago, there was a species of inteligent creatures, that wanted to know about the elements. And many years after, they where still wanting to know more, so they decided to make them self a part of the elements. After many tries and errors, they succeeded. They where now elemental beings, and they used their new powers and abilities to make their life better. They worked together and learned more and more of nature and its powers.

The Storm.

Many years have past, shins the beginning of the elemental beings. Now they where creating a crystal that would be their new power plant. But the dark hand that is only known as "Chaos" where approaching planet U, in the apperence of a meteor storm. The beings where horrified and began to panic. They then quickly evacuated the city to the ore mine. And as the beings left the city, some looked back and watched as the city where bombarded with meteors. Everything they had worked for, was gone. But the one how where saddest the most, was a young rock being named, Curdo.

Life under ground.

Five years have past shins the great storm. Manny of the young and old beings are afraid that they wont survive, but the rest is trying as good as they can to build a new city. The only one that dosent care about if they survive or builds a new home, is Curdo, he spends his entire days and time, being alone, and look at noting. He is gone to the others, they cant do anything to help him. Because he just leaves them. There is also professor Entorano, the beings greatest scientist, he to have become impossible to save. He is just writhing non readable words on a wall, and is now even talking the same way. Every one is frighten and they know that dark days are approaching them.

The great hunger, and the great crystal.

Two weeks have past now, and many is dying. The beings are starving, and there is noting they can do. however, Curdo and Entorano have some how become friends in their madness. They talk in a language no one can understand. When two young rock beings, where trying to look for food, they then found a bunch of green color crystals, that glowed. They picked them up, and tasted them, and they liked it. They then began to collect as many crystals they could carry. and went back to the others. When the two rock beings told the other beings about the crystals, they where happy to know that they would starve anymore. One of the beings took one of the crystals and showed it to Entorano, witch made him come back to the reality, and when Curdo heard about the crystals, he to began to return to normal. It looks like the suffering is finely gone. Or could the darkness that is still cowering planet U, have something different in mind?

Core destruction. The opening of Evil!.

Five months have past shins the starvation and the discovery of the crystals. The beings are now mining for the crystals and is beginning to enjoy their new life. Curdo and Entorano is still friends, and is trying to come up with new ideas to help the others to collect the crystals. But, there is still something weird with them. They are still writhing the unknown writhings on the wall, and one night, a rock being named Marks, found one of the blueprints, but it dident show what he thought it was, it showed some kind of vehicle that looked like it was more for war use, that for mining. Marks have shins been to scared to ask Entorano and Curdo about it. When the beings had finely mined to the core of planet U, they found the biggest crystal they had ever seen, The Core crystal. Three of the rock beings then began to collect the crystals, but one of them, looked at the core crystal, and thought: "Why bother with the small ones, when we could take the bigger ones". He then went to the crystal, and then began to pull a shard from it. When the two others saw what he was doing, they run to him and tried to tell him to stop. But it was to late. The shard broke of, and the three beings looked in horror, as unstable energy began to come out of the crystal. The energy then exploded in a big light, that began to cover the entire planet. The beings then mutated by the radiation from the light. Only Curdo and Entorano, walked into the light. They mutated like the others, but they still continued to walk to the core. When they came there, the light where gone, and the remaning energy was now in a liquid form, Curdo then began to drink the liquid energy, and mutated even more, he continued to drink and mutate, while Entorano began to draw a blueprint of a throne room. Then, a mutated Marks comes running into the core, scared and confused, he ask: "What have happen, what is it you two are doing, Curdo, what have happen to you, Entorano what is the meaning of this, what is going on?". Entorano: "We are no longer Curdo, or Entorano. Those names was destroyed with our old home. When we came here, we where given new names by the voices." Marks: "The voices?, what are you talking about, are you mad? What are you two planing? I saw one of your blueprints, and it wasent of something that could help us, it looked more like a war machine, Where is the friendliness and good nature you two had before, Who are you?". Curdo: "We are the new rulers of this world, I am the Core King!" Entorano: "And i am Rockman of every element!". Core King: "As the new ruler of this world, you shall kneel before me!" Marks: "Never!" Core King: "Then you are now an enemy to our new kingdom!" Marks then flees from them, as they roar curses and promises of his death to him. Marks now know, that his world was now been taken over by the darkness that was born from the very first negative filing. the darkness that is only know by one name, "Evil".

The Core war one.

Six weeks have past shins the Core King and the wizard Rockman of every element, began their campaign of world domination, on planet U. They had manage to build an army of the mutated beings that now was called monsters. Many of them was given more power with the energy from the core crystal. But Marks had builded a secret city, with the help of the Rock monsters, and with some of the other beings that hadent lost their inteligents and sanity. Marks and the other beings, began to teach the monsters so they could fight against the Core Kings army, and maybe rebuild their cities. Then the war began, Marks and his troops, where setting traps for the Core army, but as the war continued, they lost more and more of their soldiers and had no other choice but to retreat. The Core army continued their march with no resistans and captured many of the other monsters on their way. But the army then meet an number of creatures that fought back, this was the slim slugs, the scorpions, the snakes, the spiders and the insect. The Core King then order Rockman to find a way to tame this "fiel beasts". Rockman then ultimatly found the answer. By mounting small shards of his own created dark crystals on a chain, they could control the creatures. With that, the army then got them self some new soldiers and continued on their marsh.

In the shadow of the King.

Three years have past shins the core war. The Core King and his new kingdom, have now conquered almost half of the planet, and they where still on going, but the Core army had some difficulties with more traps from Marks rebellions, and with the remaning Monsters that where not under their control, because of this, the core army`s marsh where taking more time than planed. With this, the Core King was enraged that he didnent kill Marks, when he could. But then he was amaised, when he noticed a little bug where drinking the energy liquid that was from the core crystal, and where mutating into a big, black, cockroach. At first, it looked like it was just a normal but, until it jumped onto one of the Core Kings minions, and began to control him, attacking the King, but he just grabbed the cockroach and pulled it of the minion. With the cockroach in his hand, the Core King knew that it was no ordinary bug, and ordered his minion to catch as many bugs as possible, saying that he had a plan. And then, the Core King and his minions, began to create more of this, Mindroaches, and send them out to capture and mind control the other monsters. Meaning that even if the army failed to conquer the monsters villages, the Core King would still rule over them, by using their leader as a puppet.

Visitors from space.

Two years have past now. The Core Kingdom where now in control of half of the planet. The Core King where shure that they would win now, with both their armies and the Mindroaches, noting could stop them. Marks knew that he and the rest of the rebellions, couldnt stop then now. But while he looked at the stars on the surfest of U, he then saw something abnormal, a weird orange light flashed for then to disappere, but he then saw that where the light had been, there where now a weird object, that was heding right to them. On board the LMS Explorer, the Rock Raiders where picking up a signal of energy that where coming from some crystals on the planet. They then teleported out two of the raiders that where named, Docs and Jet. When they came to the planet, they began to mine for the crystals, Marks and two of the rebellions, found them and spied on them, the two rebellions wanted to capture them, meaning that they could be dangerous, but Marks said that: We shouldent attack them, then they would be our enemies. No, we must make them help us stop the Core King from taking over the world. R#2: But how do you know if they are friendly? Marks: Well, we could try to help them, but in secret, so they wont attack us. And so it began, the Raiders quest to mine for crystals, so they could go home, and Marks plan to make them help him and the rebellions, to stop the Core Kings plans. When the Raiders had dig to one of the lava tunnels, one of the Core monsters saw them, and quickly open the lava flood gate, and send out some of the lava monster slaves to kill them. But he failed and reported to the Core King about the raiders, witch began to worry him about: How deep can this creatures dig?

It`s on!.

Now the Core King was getting desperate. The Raiders where now getting too close, but he dident want them to win, no matter the cost. The Raiders where now close to a volcanic area, it was very hot there, but things where going to be getting hotter soon. One of the Core Monsters began to throw energy crystals into the volcano that cased it to begin to erupt. with little time, the raiders fled from the area, one of the miners that was nicknamed: Extreme110, manage to get himself lost from the others, and got trapped on a small island in the middle of a lava lake. Thinking that he was done for it, he was then saved by, Marks, That told him about the war, and about all that had happened before and after the creation of the Core King. Extreme110 was at first sceptical, but later belived him, and told him that he would try to tell the Chef about it all, so that they could help. But when Extreme110 was trying to talk to Chef, he dident manage to get to tell him, because Chef was busy. After the raiders last mission, in the main core of the planet, Extreme110 where finely telling Chef about Marks and the great war, but Chef dident belive him, and instead tough that he was getting crazy, and told him that they had to go home, and that they could not stay. much to Extreme110's disappointment.

Home at last. We are heroes!.

after almost a month, the Rock Raiders where finely home, and even got a heroes welcome. Many of the Raiders wanted to take a brake from the space mining corporation that they worked for, many of them even started to make families. And Chef gave two energy crystals to study, and continued his normal life too. but in space, a space probe, of unknown origin watched the studies of the energy crystals.

Epilogue.

After the Rock Raiders had left, the Core King was at first happy, but then i began to think, "If they can travel to and from my planet, then they will come back for my precious crystals. No, NO NO NO! THEY WILL NOT GET MY CRYSTALS, I SHALL DESTROY THEM, I SHALL DESTROY ALL OF THEIR KIND, I SHALL TEAR THEIR WORLD APART! YES THAT IS WHAT IS SHALL DO! MINIONS! PREPARE FOR THOSE DISGUSTING ROCK RAIDERS TO RETURN, WE SHALL GIVE THEM A DEADLY WELCOME BACK GIFT, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!.

The Second Age.

Here we go again.

One year after the Rock Raiders returned home, Chef was called by the owners of the Space mining corporation, and was told that they wanted them to travel back to Planet U and to set up a mining operation on the planet, Chef said that they could not do that, being that the planet was to dangerous to mine on, and that he could not force his former crew to go back and mine for the crystals, being that even the creatures on the planet where needing the crystals to live. But the main owner told Chef of the space pirates, and their growing threat, that and the Crystals Chef had delivered to be studied, had been stolen by the Black Hole gang. The owner told Chef that the reason they where going to send Chef and his crew back to Planet U, was to make sure the Pirates and the Black Hole Gang did not get their hands on the Energy Crystals, because in the wrong hands, the energy crystals could be used to power deadly weapons and war machines. Chef, seeing no other options then accepted the mission. Chef then began to call all of his former Crew members about the mission, and that they would probably had to say goodbye to their loved ones.

Landing on U, and the awakening of a monster.

The great War of U.

Epilogue.

The Third Age.

The fall of the Core, and the new beginning.

Peace at last. Wizard is mad.

Blue light?. Time has come!.

The return of the Core. and the creation of the Five.

Time to survive again. FIGHT!.

Epilogue.

Edited by Seamonster

This is somewhat confusing. Now, I would normally know and understand what you've done here, what literary techiniques you've used blah blah blah, but tonight I'm lost. Could you please explain in detail?

This is somewhat confusing. Now, I would normally know and understand what you've done here, what literary techiniques you've used blah blah blah, but tonight I'm lost. Could you please explain in detail?

It is writhed like a story book, or a history book. those words on the top of the stories, is the titles, while the bigger words says witch time line. first is the beginning and takes place both before and in the Rock Raiders pc game. the second takes place in the RRO game idea, story. And the third takes place in the future, where the two raiders and the time monsters from the "Terror of Time" mini story comes from.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not having continued on the story. I have been in Croatia, for some time. and is finely home.

• 4 months later...

Regardless of whether you worked hard on it or not, people just aren't taking an interest in it, or they fully understand it, including me. Just stop complaining and go make something else.

• 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.