Compression Factor

RockmoddeR

This is Pr0 Map #1, a replacement for level 25.

Difficulty level for average users: Difficult. For Pr0 raiders: medium

Collect 50 crystals, don't die.

NOTE: the heightmap and cavern format are designed to be a bit hard to work with, so don't expect to be able to easily build a base.

Here it is in all its Pr0 glory: Download

Not bad of a level. It has it's obvious problems such as water and lava on huge angles and some of the walls you can walk over due to such large height map drops. I didn't really need to create many buildings. I just built an extra Toolstore and Support Station.

The down side is that it gets boring after a while since your just digging and digging down tunnels that seem to never end. And one other thing: NO. MORE. HARD. ROCK

Good concept though!

Level Design: 7/10

Fun: 4/10

Re-playability: 3/10

I had to cheat and debug all the walls down since my Raiders can only drill dirt and the prices for stuff is changed and seams are impassible.

I must ask about this cavern behind hard rock across a lake.

Level design - This map shows just how much can be designed into a small area. Nice job.

Fun - Eh. Sorta running around and drilling. I don't think I ever got everything drilled.

Playability - Couldn't build anything. Evil height map is evil.

The Soleutator

I should note that having the tunnel transport is almost absolutely necessary for this level.

Yes, although my raiders were still required to walk on the rock sides between the water to drill the rest of the needed walls, and later to dynamite them. I eventually had to build a mining laser to blast away the hard rock across the water too... I couldn't see any other way of doing it, as there was no way to get dynamite across... Anyways, long story short, I had to take some unusual resorts to finish the level.

Good level. Dynamite was my friend this time around. I'm glad you put a recharge seam in, or I wouldn't have made it. As Lair said, it shows how much a "small" level can has have.

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.