The Possible Story Of Planet U And It`s Inhabidens.

Seamonster

Possible story.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you mean my theory of the backstory of planet U to be possible?

• It sounds possible.
    • It is a stupid theory.
    • Yes but... (add your opinion.)

In the beginning planet U was like our Earth, but it was inhabitend by other types of lifeforms. The dominating speecis look and form, is still a mystery. The "Ulinks" was very interested in the nature and the elements, so much so that they experimented them self. And transformed them self into "element beings". After they were now a part of nature, they got elementic powers. some years later while some of the beings scientists were creating the first energy crystal "seed", a big asteroid storm was on colishen cors with "U". All of the beings paniked and fleed to the "ore caves" and destroyed the entrens will the entier planet was "bomb" with asteroids. Becose of this, the beings desited to stay under groung and live there forever. Many years later two young rock beings found some kind of green glowing crystal in the rock wall, (the energy crystal "seed" had fallen true a crack in the ground when the asteroid smashed the beings old city and had grown into a great energy crystal that respond more energy crystals.) the two rock beings dug the crystals out of the wall and taste it, it was very good and it filed them with energy, so they dug up some more and took them back to the other beings, the other beings tasted it to and was very happy to have food again. Some years later some rock beings had dug so deep that they found the great energy crystal "flower", wile three of the rock beings took up small part of the crystal, one of them tried to get a bigger pice out of the crystal but sadly made a big crack in the crystal so all of the energy it had stored inside it shelf for many years was relished and de-evolved into caveman like monsters, and the energy from the crystal mutated slugs into slime slugs, scorpions to green scorpions, ech. When the beings was now monsters they began to fight its odhers. but while the monsters were fighting or left its odhers, some monsters traveled back to the core of the planet and to the great crystal, the crystal were still giving energy out and the monster group used the energy it was losing to mutate into core warriors, and the core warriors wanted the power and the crystals all for them self.

Edited by Seamonster

I am sorry but I had to pick "It is a stupid theory.".

But I will say that this would make a very interesting fan fic because I was entertained the whole time reading it.

Fluffy Cupcake

But I will say that this would make a very interesting fan fic because I was entertained the whole time reading it.

Seconded.

Fourthdeded

Wasn't the original story about some elemental monsters being put through some horrible disaster and turned into the brainless ones that are on Planet U now?

Fourthdeded

Wasn't the original story about some elemental monsters being put through some horrible disaster and turned into the brainless ones that are on Planet U now?

you should tell me what you dident like.

None of you must have read Seamonster's post because this is EXACTLY what happened in his theory. The monsters turn themselves into elementals, the surface gets razed by asteroids, then the core crystal is broken and the monsters turn into drooling idiots.

None of you must have read Seamonster's post because this is EXACTLY what happened in his theory. The monsters turn themselves into elementals, the surface gets razed by asteroids, then the core crystal is broken and the monsters turn into drooling idiots.

Thanks for the support. :D

...some monsters traveled back to the core of the planet to the great crystal. The crystal was still giving out energy, and the monster group used the energy it was losing to mutate into core warriors, and the core warriors wanted the power and the crystals all for themselves.

...I must ask right now: What do you know about the Core Monsters?

...some monsters traveled back to the core of the planet to the great crystal. The crystal was still giving out energy, and the monster group used the energy it was losing to mutate into core warriors, and the core warriors wanted the power and the crystals all for themselves.

...I must ask right now: What do you know about the Core Monsters?

Not much, i have just heard the name "core warriors" from the site, i think?. i dont now much about them, but it was good of me to feature them here, right?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.