Hey Guess What

Aki Dazrold

https://ore.rockraidersunited.org/legacy/Mod_Map_HellsRivers_170519.zip

There. A map. Go play.

replace Rocky Horror with it, nothing else edited except for the following: go to the cfg and set the erode speed to the same rate it is in Don't Panic (or whatever the name was of that stage where the lava was on meth and you had to get 5 dudes out and lava monsters ran everywhere).

Backstory: get 50 crystals, don't die blah blah blah

Difficulty: kill yourself now. You'll want to anyway after you royally screw yourself the first two or three times.

Other stuff:

med_gallery_4_18_97182.png

Yes, I did that on purpose. IT AIN'T. A BUG.

Okay I think I fixed it.

edit: Okay I just realized that I might have left the files with the _01 suffix, which would tempt you to place it in level one. Don't do that. Change it to 25 (the last level was 25, right?). Put it there. yes. do that.

• Like 2

Note: if you start playing this level and the lava doesn't start to immediately rip new ones around your base, something was doin'd wrong. If so, stop playing immediately.

Note: if you start playing this level and the lava doesn't start to immediately rip new ones around your base, something was doin'd wrong. If so, stop playing immediately.

Oh dear, I didn't change the erosion speed. Maybe that's why I'm not having issues :af:

Oh dear, I didn't change the erosion speed. Maybe that's why I'm not having issues :af:

Even if you didn't, you would still have an issue trying to get your support station up before air ran out.

I'm checking the map file to see if I messed up in the erosion somehow.

Even if you didn't, you would still have an issue trying to get your support station up before air ran out.

I'm checking the map file to see if I messed up in the erosion somehow.

That I did, but I didn't see the lava straight away.

Well clearly this map is messed up. Unless someone is seeing erosion? Because all the test runs I have made don't work properly.

• 1 month later...

Don't try it. The game doesn't like it when you some theing like that. It will either crash while loading the level, main menu, or just won't do everything you ask it to do.(Don't ask.)

• 2 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.