Totally New Frozen Frenzy

Matt

Hey guys, this is my second modded map, and I decided to mod Frozen Frenzy. There is a bit more to it this time, not just having to drill through hard rock right next to your base. There is lots of hard rock, so upgraded Chrome Crushers are very useful. You will also need to use some other vehicles to help you too...

Map Name: Totally New Frozen Frenzy
Back Story: N/A
Map Objective: Same as original
Difficulty: Hard
Download: Cafeteria Patch (0.9.3+), Manual Install Files

Note: I haven't personally finished this level, because when I was almost finished, my graphics card decided it would ruin my fun but making my screen go all funny. As this level takes awhile, I don't really want to go through it all again... so please tell me if you have successfully completed it. I did also change a few rocks and their positions slightly since I tryed it, but hopefully I didn't stuff up with them.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE: Well, maybe I should actually finish this one now. Only made it 10 months ago  Anyway, I will probably also update this map with emerges at some point. I'll probably wait for Cyrem's new map editor thing though... although I might try the map tool if I'm feeling confident...

(Original map made on November 19th, 2008.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.