Lego star wars can be modded

CTXXTC

Yeah I seen those pictures before. They are a several years old I think. He said something about not being able to do full skins because of the models.

lol username

I heard there were deleted levels in LSW1... Asteroid Dogfight, Boga Chase, and um... Something else, I can't remember. It was in TCS as a bonus though, I think.

lol username

HMM...More rushed production maybe? MAYBE THEY'RE EVEN STILL THERE! :af:

Uh yeah, that's how they found them - the files were all there. Oh, and the name of the other level is Anikan's Flight I think, or something like that.

• 4 weeks later...

Being able to mod Lego star wars would be awesome! I don't know what I would start with, though ;)

Maybe with adding the editor from Lego Indiana Jones. Or there could be new characters, new levels, new abilities...

Well, we'll see :)

LSW-The Complete Saga is another 40 €. I won't pay that much for the content of two games I already own. :(

And I just bought Lego Harry Potter, so I haven't got enough time to play the full Star Wars Saga again. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.